Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Watch the forecast

(1/7) > >>

kcskypilot:
Not to drive up too much hope, but we have some teens appearing in the 10 day. Plus a lot of hours below 32⁰ over the next week.

wallydiven:
I'm sure a few channels will get good. At this point I'm hoping the launches stay open for boats.

bigr:
If weather holds out as predicted we could see some safe ice on the smaller bodies of water in early feb. Looking past that first week shows a warmup coming back in. Hopefully we can get another couple trips before putting the stuff back up. I don't care so much about ice fishing that i would put alot of money into a trip but i'm watching and thinking seriously about a trip to the backwater of MS. Be about an 8 hr trip one way.

Oaktree1215:
I'm burning a personal day on the 6th. That's all there is to it.

OhhDam:
In Western PA, the 2 weeks away forecast has been looking spectacular since Jan 10th. It always looks like 2 weeks from now I'll be on solid ice. Then as each day approaches, they bump the temp +5... High of 25 has turned to 35 on 3 days this past week. I'm sick of the dogcrap accuracy! Officially I'm now a crazy old man screaming at the rain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version