Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

Mack attack derby

(1/3) > >>

fish/hunt4ever:
Just wondering how the derby turned out, heard the ocean lake derby guys are battling some slush but with the cold it should be freezing up some. Hope everyone is catching a bunch of the little Lakers for the smoker or frying pan. Good luck out there.

POk3s:
In the midst of it right now. At least 200 people registered judging by pay out numbers. We gave some poundage away today they we shouldn’t have. Hoping for the ball to roll our way tomorrow

locomotive1594:
Seeing good updates on gorge facebook page.

POk3s:
I’m hoping they’ll post the official results soon.

I lucked into some money taking second in a little side category of “biggest lake trout 19” or less” . It was only supposed to pay out one place on Saturday and one on Sunday but they got so many entry fees that they gave 3 places each day. Thankfully!

The overall winner got $3300 for the category of most average team weight. They paid 7 places.

They also paid saturday most weight winner and Sunday most weight winner.

The overall winners kicked butt and won both those days as well, I believe. So they walked away with $4300. Incredible winnings for a small time tournament.

fish/hunt4ever:
Sounds like a good derby and might be one to put on the list to fish one of these years.

Congrats on placing at least in one category.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version