Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Prep time!

<< < (3/3)

zcm_82:

--- Quote from: bigr on Dec 08, 2022, 09:52 AM ---You could be right if forecast holds. It won't be much but could be just enough in right spot. 105 on the sally will be one of those first spots to freeze.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it won't be cold enough for a good freeze up everywhere in that span, but if they're close some spots should be good to go mid/late week before Xmas.

2 weeks is a long ways out in forecasting, so I'm trying not to get myself too riled up just yet. It's promising, though.

JDH46151:

--- Quote from: zcm_82 on Dec 08, 2022, 09:56 AM ---Yeah, it won't be cold enough for a good freeze up everywhere in that span, but if they're close some spots should be good to go mid/late week before Xmas.

2 weeks is a long ways out in forecasting, so I'm trying not to get myself too riled up just yet. It's promising, though.

--- End quote ---

Definitely promising but anything after 7-10 days is just average historical temps.

zcm_82:

--- Quote from: JDH46151 on Dec 09, 2022, 01:46 PM ---Definitely promising but anything after 7-10 days is just average historical temps.

--- End quote ---

AW models out farther. Sometimes they're fairly close, and other times they're way off the mark.

dearjimschmidt:
Been doing spring bait prep here!

Got plenty of ice stuff packaged and ready to go.

JDH46151:
Scheels had free shipping yesterday with no minimum purchase so I picked up $20 worth of line and jigs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version