Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Is Corn the real trout Killer under the ice

<< < (3/5) > >>

Knot there yet:
Caught ton of perch on couple trips and saw lots of sanko’s spit  out all swallow 3x normal

tipupman123:

--- Quote from: Oldmanwilga on Mar 04, 2022, 06:27 PM ---I always toss my butts in the water guess i should re think that one

--- End quote ---

Yeah 100000000% should re think that.

Ice_Fly_Guy:
No idea about corn and trout but to the person that said anglers must throw every spent plastic in the water is forgetting about how bass fight.  They throw plastics on the jump all the time.  One also sometimes sets a hook and misses, and all you get back is the hook.  The plastic ripped off on the big swing.

I know there's not a lot of hope for our species taking care of the earth, but I'd like to think most guys trash their trash, not dump it in the drink.

scooper47:

--- Quote from: Oldmanwilga on Mar 04, 2022, 06:27 PM ---I always toss my butts in the water guess i should re think that one

--- End quote ---

Nicotine is a major poison for fish. I doubt that it will be concentrated enough in a lake, but why take the chance.

fishinator:

--- End quote ---
Wow. What else do you toss in the lake? Beer cans? Wrappers? Trash is trash bud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version