Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

Anyone want some Ice plastics?

(1/1)

Agronomist_at_IA:
Well on the pay it forward I posted 4 bags of ice plastics with the condition they put something up in the pay it forward.

Well, 3 got claimed the 4th baggie nobody seems to want.

So, I decided to post here in the Iowa forum.

If one of you ice fisherman from Iowa want it, claim it, pm me your address & I'll send it your way. Looking to try and generate some good karma before the trip that I leave for tomorrow.

frozen eyelet:
I'd give them a shot

spoofhoundicefisher:
you won't be disappointed i promise you.  argo has done this a few times and I am using a bag he donated to me a few years ago that I had misplaced but found this past summer and these plastics have been killer this ice season so far.  when they run out I am going to have to twist his arm and try and squeeze a few more out of him.

Unclegillhunter:
Agree! I hope to get through the season with the few I have left!
Keep it safe! JDL

river_scum:

--- Quote from: spoofhoundicefisher on Jan 21, 2022, 10:36 PM ---you won't be disappointed i promise you.  argo has done this a few times and I am using a bag he donated to me a few years ago that I had misplaced but found this past summer and these plastics have been killer this ice season so far.  when they run out I am going to have to twist his arm and try and squeeze a few more out of him.

--- End quote ---

pics of these?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version