Vermont > Ice Fishing Vermont

Holiday Harbor Advice

(1/3) > >>

thunderpants johnson:
Hello.  Im sure this is a rookie question and has been beat to death in the past, but Im looking for advice around the holiday harbor area.  Ill be up there with a group the second weekend of February.  Ive never ice fished Champ.  2 years ago I rented a house near there with the family in the summer and did well in Macomb bay and Squires Bay.  More so in Squires Bay.  My question is should I travel to either of those bays, or just set up with everyone right outside holiday harbor.  Ill have a side by side so if conditions permit I dont mind traveling, and I like getting away from the crowd a little.  I really only care about catching pike, so what depth range should I look for them?  Any help is greatly appreciated, and Id like to point out I live 4 hours away so any advice will not result in me fishing your spot the rest of the winter.  Thanks in advance!!!!

Yukon Cornelius:
Hi for what it's worth, I've been up there a few times.  Probably depends on what you're targeting.  If pike, I've had better luck in the surrounding bays.  They can be had behind near HH but I think generally they prefer more of a bay habitat. 

PenguinIII:
When you check in just ask Bruce what has been fishing well and will not steer you wrong.

lowaccord66:
Bruce still hasnt sold?

vtcountrychamp:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Jan 21, 2022, 12:06 PM ---Bruce still hasnt sold?

--- End quote ---

It's still listed. 1.35 million.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version