Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

Dewalt Battery Light Power Source

(1/2) > >>

lazyMlazyK:
I've gone away from using a powerbox, and will be using this contraption to power my lights and charge phone if needed.  The back of the box will get bolted to the inside of my tub, and the lights will stay connected to the bottom of the box.  Sit down, plug in a battery, and push a button for lights! Need to recharge? No biggie, just pop out the battery and stick it in your pocket at the end of the day.

fishEH:
Nice. I'm in the process of doing something similar with a Milwaukee battery. Bought a holder off Amazon and wired it to a convertor that steps it down to 12vdc. Wired to a 5.1mm jack I mounted in the Clam corner console that the lights plug into.

Finnt:

I built one about 2 years ago it runs my vex and my airator ,lights and my fan on my big buddy heater. It gets used all year

lazyMlazyK:

--- Quote from: Finnt on Jan 11, 2022, 11:52 PM ---
I built one about 2 years ago it runs my vex and my airator ,lights and my fan on my big buddy heater. It gets used all year

--- End quote ---

I drew inspiration from your build!!! For my intended use though, I wanted the box that the battery sits in to be mounted to the sled.  I've got another 12V adaptor for use "on-the-go".

DANMAN:
lots of dewalt battery adapters on the ebay for 15 bux

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version