Montana > Ice Fishing Montana

Some people are clueless!

<< < (25/25)

B bob:
Fort Peck. 

RuralMT:
I was just as shocked as you CCC.  The beauty of Rock Creek (the stream) is that you can fish it and stand a good chance at having it to yourself this time of year.  If I showed up there in the middle of February and saw 26 vehicles in one lot...well I don't know if I'd be depressed or steamed, lol.

BobberdownMT:
You could start talking about it on the internet for all to see. Maybe make a rock creek fishing Facebook page? That will help get the parking lot full. I bet the last few comments brought people over to fish the stream

PerchPounderMT:

--- Quote from: BobberdownMT on Feb 10, 2022, 07:31 AM ---You could start talking about it on the internet for all to see. Maybe make a rock creek fishing Facebook page? That will help get the parking lot full. I bet the last few comments brought people over to fish the stream

--- End quote ---
lmao  ;D

Deerhunter!:

--- Quote from: RuralMT  As earlier posts mentioned, bring an extra trash bag or two and make up for 2-3 idiots along the way'
[/quote ---I always do this and I always show the kids I take fishing that they can make difference that they can see right then.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version