Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Augers

Strikemaster 8" Lite-Flite

(1/2) > >>

jbird68:
Used my 8" lite-flite for the first time today. This thing rips through ice. Also, when breaking through the bottom of the hole, it goes through clean. My old HT auger would leave a jagged edge on the bottom. I was worried about breaking flites if this would have been the same condition while using the Lite-Flite. I have it connected to my ice gator with new Amped Outdoors LifePo4 batteries. Must have drilled 40 homes today with no slowing down.

jbird68:
I see Strikemasrer has come out with a new blade cover for the Lite-Flite augers. Has anyone tried one out yet? I'm still using a guard with the rubber strap that breaks every few years or so. This new guard has magnets and latches to keep it on the auger blades.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: jbird68 on Nov 27, 2023, 03:50 PM ---I see Strikemasrer has come out with a new blade cover for the Lite-Flite augers. Has anyone tried one out yet? I'm still using a guard with the rubber strap that breaks every few years or so. This new guard has magnets and latches to keep it on the auger blades.

--- End quote ---

I have one works quite well

I believe Scheels has free shipping today .

https://www.scheels.com/p/strikemaster-lite-flite-lazer-magnetic-snap-cover/22677-MSCLF-10.html

BH2:

--- Quote from: jbird68 on Nov 27, 2023, 03:50 PM ---I see Strikemasrer has come out with a new blade cover for the Lite-Flite augers. Has anyone tried one out yet? I'm still using a guard with the rubber strap that breaks every few years or so. This new guard has magnets and latches to keep it on the auger blades.

--- End quote ---

I also have the new cover. works very nice! easy on and off and it stays on! Highly recommend it.

Sylvanboat:

--- End quote ---

Cold Snap sells a blade cover you pop off with your foot. Your hands don’t come near the blades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version