Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Sabbatia lake 12/24/05

(1/2) > >>

BASSandICE65:
Fished Sabbatia lake in Taunton ice was 6-7 inches. Caught seven bass biggest was 5lbs 1oz lots of 2-3 pounders. Fishing in 16-20 feet of water. lost 2 big ones saw one at the hole before it got off 6-7 lbs other never saw but felt good. Jigged up plenty of bluegills and crappie kept me busy. overall a good day. This weather is gonna kill the ice gonna have to plank it soon and stay close to shore >:( Dam weather.

Hope you all had a great x-mas got me one of those Buzz sticks now itching to try it :tipup:

Keith

big big rdg:
Wont the middle have better ice now? Nice fish btw ;D

G.Horne:
I live on Sabbatia 8) I fished it on Fri afternoon for 2hours without a flag. I was set up behind the island in 6'-11' of water.

BASSandICE65:
Bites come slow there. I went straight out from the boatramp to the island. About 200-250 yards in 16-20 ft of water. Keep occupied jigging and be patient. I was there about 6 hours.

Keith.

tc34:
3 of us at sabbatia today 25 bass and 6 pickerel not to bad out in the rain today we had for weights on the bass 5-7  5-1  4-9  3-15  3-12  3-0 all the rest around a pound ice could be gone in 4-5 days looks like a streth of 50 degree weather after tommorow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version