Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***

(1/28) > >>

squ1rr31_:
We are PROUD to be Iowegian

The goal: To fish as often as possible in this great state we call Iowa and to never take no for an answer when your friend says it's too cold to fish!

If you feel that you are up to this task please state after me;

I, (state your name), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Once this sacred oath is taken, you are now a member of our team, spread the word far and wide, be proud to show your colors! Feel free to put this as your signature once you take the oath;

[ img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/922/FPtYg9.png[/img] (take the space out of the first img)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

BojiHawk:
I, Bojihawk, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

In addition, I promise to find a fishing buddy less than 30 years old to run the drill and help load my gear. I also promise not to freak out on the first flags of the year and pull the line like I'm starting a mower.  I further resolve to not whip the roof of my otter shack when setting the hook on perch and basically flip out on the first few fish of the season.  I promise to not hate the 12 year old who is beating me 4 to 1 on jumbos near the grade...she is just getting lucky.  I resolve to look away from my camera screen every hour and prevent "fish burn" on my retinas.  I promise to maintain the proper level of charges on all my batteries.  I promise to provide good information to people who ask for it.  I promise to not laugh when I see PT Cruisers on the ice.  I promise to help people in need when asked and understand that karma is alive and well.  I will censor language and recognize that canvas isn't sound proof and kids will learn those words eventually.  I promise to understand that even the best line and rods will melt on Mr Buddy heaters.  I will use the wrist  lanyard on my skimmers.  All this I swear.

codewordcs1:
I Codeword(Cody)do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

bassrat:
I bassrat (Chad J. Rattenborg) do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

slammin slabs:
I, slammin slabs, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version