Canada > Ice Fishing North West Territories

Hey Drifter, any ice up yonder yet ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

TGF:
I'm sure Drifter is in Alaska. On his 6th previous post he mentioned on Aug 18th that in 2 weeks he was going to be off to Alaska for 5 and 1/2 weeks for some R&R....So should expect him back mid October. ;D

surflizard:
Hey TGF, hqw goes the battle ? I'm just curious, weren't you on the Ice Fisher Road Video ? That video that he made of that trip amazes me every time I watch it ! Good luck up there this year !
                                                                                          Surf

TGF:
Yes that was Drifter and I on the ice road. Lotsa fun. Battle is going good but like every one else, I"m anxious for ice :P

surflizard:
I saw dirtofac's post with the small frozen pond up there and its got everyones ice antenna's quivering !!  :roflmao:

Dirtofak:

--- Quote from: surflizard on Oct 11, 2010, 04:17 AM ---I saw dirtofac's post with the small frozen pond up there and its got everyones ice antenna's quivering !!  :roflmao:

--- End quote ---
So Sorry!

Drifter should be back online in a couple three days. I only got to fish with him for 2 days. He is a gracious preson full of wit and wisdom. Not as cool as his dog though ;)!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version