Canada > Ice Fishing Quebec

news from northern quebec

<< < (7/9) > >>

joco:
HI sturgeon

HERE what up whit this tornement i did talk about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its the third tornement they do.........

saturday the 19 feb,,,,,,2005 
12.00 to 15.00 only 3 h tornement
50 $ for 1 hole (all hole are pre drill)
30000 in prize ex 1 vtt 400 honda,,,,,,1vtt 350 honda,,,,,,honda outboard motor 8hpetc etc

its in alexandria ontario (all live realease)

and you can win early bird if register urly,,,,,,,,,

i tell you we ad a blast last year over there there was about more thene 900 fisherman,,,you chould see this at the buzzer at the 12 00 all thos line going in the water,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,their was more thene 400 fish caught that day more thene 360 pike
all in a lake not bigger than about 200 to 300 acre.....very small......
go figure where all thos fish come frome,,,,,,,,i will be there this year........

any more info,,,,,,,,,or the phone number off the organizer just ask,,,,,,,,

take care guys
have all a nice ice season.....

joco ;D

joco:
HI trophy hunter

I am frome hull ottawa the border betwen ontario and quebec province

i target walley and perch and pike,,,,,,,but i am going for some lake trout this year in ontario lake simco,,,,,,,,

icebigboy,,,,,,,,comment sa va,,,,,
you can get those small jig in c.t. there are some over there ,,,,,,,you could yous some nynphs to or you can do theme yourself to,,,,,,,,i will find some on the net for you,,,,,,,,

i just put my boat in the barn for the winter,,,,,,,now i am flurting whit my auger and ice rod ::),,,,,,,can t wait for some ice,,,,,,we just had so mutch rain,,,,the river went up about 1,5 feet higher,,,jeeeeee

take care guyssssssssss

joco 8)

Trophy Hunter:
Hi joco I sure hope you guys get some ice I have been out 3 times already we have 4-5 inches of ice I think it's going to be a good year my first walleye was a nice fat 20 inch 3 lbs not too bad of a start!! :)

icebigboy:
hi guys ,you are very lucky out going 3 times trophy hunter.i'll take tips for perch anytime.
i'm very jalous grumpymoe. :'(

i don't know what's going on around here but it's not so cold.it's snowing raining snowing snowing. :'(
blow us the cold weather th :D

Trophy Hunter:
You watch icebigboy it will come it happened fast here a couple of cold calm nights started the ice then it snowed and got real cold and there was enough ice to walk out pretty spooky going out on first ice! You will like to perch fish once you find a few you can get over top of the whole school and really get some fast action they are more active during daylight so you can fish for walleyes in the early morning then fish for perch all day then fish for walleyes again as it is getting dark ;D Take care.......Think cold!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version