Author Topic: Honey do list!  (Read 1797 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
Honey do list!
« on: Jan 01, 2008, 11:21 AM »
help. with no ice the honey do list is growing! the ice was the last place to hide until my wife got the notion that she would drive to the lake for some quality time! now she outfishes me  don't stay home when theres ice,can you see how the list grows.she tells me don't worry it all get done in the spring :o i don't want to say she distorts the truth but i cant see how all the house work is going to get done.I'm worried does anyone have an idea on how to work this out?  come on ice   mo      p/s any doctor phils out there
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Honey do list!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2008, 11:50 AM »
Bad news my friend....My wife was standing over my shoulder when I was reading your post and without missing a beat she says "He's %$@#ed"  :roflmao:

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2008, 11:52 AM »
dont worry mo we will be out this weekend. im sure highpoint will be safe as long as there wasnt any open water at all when these winds came. This week looks ok on weather, the next week though... lets just say if you can ice fish this weekend do it!!!

Offline wallin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2008, 01:43 PM »
I do say you have to learn (24 years of learning) -just get out of the way and let me do it right=thats when you quietly sneak out the back door to the truck where the boat is already hooked up and your gone before she figures it out-and if you if you got a good woman she just laughs about it when you get home-gotta love em-because you can't live with out'em. LOL
Indiana Tom
Tom

Offline fishinjim

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Quit Wishin, Go Fishin
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2008, 03:10 PM »
I gotta go to the hardware store.....
http://www.shad-rapp.com/Ice%20Fish%20Baby.mp3 
Past President Okauchee Fishing Club

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2008, 03:22 PM »
You have obviously failed in you spousal training program.

From the very beginning of my 38 year betrothal to my wonderful bride, she's been trained not to interfere with any available fishing or hunting time I may have. The "honey do list" is non existent in my kingdom. I simply won't tolerate it. I make the rules around here and the first rule is. "I fish whenever I want to".

Good thing she's in Vegas visiting the kids, she'd kill me if she saw this :P

By the way, it doesn't hurt to send them on a trip once in a while so you can get out.

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline gruntngrin

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2008, 03:31 PM »
Thats just scary, I have been trying to talk the wife into a nice shanty. And I been using the fact she could go with me and not get cold.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.