New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Sandypond  (Read 392963 times)

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Sandypond
« Reply #3690 on: Feb 22, 2014, 06:44 AM »
Couldn't agree more JB1...but "invectives"...you might want to simplify that a little!  :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Boggey is certainly unique!  Good luck today Bogg!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3691 on: Feb 22, 2014, 07:19 AM »
it's  funny  the  bogg  and  i  had  this  very  conversation   when  we  went   fishing  ...i  have  a  locker  room mouth  when i'm  ALONE  with the  guys  ...key  word is   ALONE  (this  means  no  children  or  ladys close  enough  to hear)  ....i have  mentioned  this  on  iceshanty  before   and  actually had  negiative  comments  back .....  there  is  no  reason  to   talk like  a  pig  in  front  of  women or  children  ......  bogg  being old    i  hope  you  don't  go  blind  driving that  4  wheeler  and  run  it  up   someones  _____   when  there  talking  like  a  pig  ...... 

and   by the  way  this  isn't  old  fashion  ...it's  called  respect  and  being  a  good  example  of  what  a  sportsman is .......  i  rather  pick up  a  trash bag  full  of  trash  left behind  then  have  you talk like  that infront of  my  grand daughter!   

Offline SL315

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3692 on: Feb 22, 2014, 05:12 PM »

took my son and my buddy's son (his first time on the ice) out today they had a great time .ended up keeping 40 .only down side was when packing up to leave discovered cover for shanty was gone (u may notice in pic) must have blown down they pond when we were inside. should have known better than to leave it outside thought we had set it under ski of smitty sled but i guess not.if anyone happened to find a blue clam cover larger one for clam denali back to back please let me know i would gladly buy u  a few adult beverages for your trouble and some venison steaks .

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3693 on: Feb 22, 2014, 05:41 PM »
sorry  bout your  cover  but  glad  the  young  fisherman had  fun   :thumbsup:

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3694 on: Feb 22, 2014, 06:54 PM »
Looking to get some perch. Where do I find them? 

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #3695 on: Feb 22, 2014, 07:06 PM »
Under the ice!  :woot: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :icefish:
Wayne W.

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3696 on: Feb 23, 2014, 04:03 AM »
Da@# knew I should've looked there!

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #3697 on: Feb 23, 2014, 04:50 AM »
Also...Price Chopper frozen section...nowhere near as good or fun...and they really got irate the last time when I dragged the shanty in and set up in the seafood section...what's wrong with these people!? :woot: :roflmao: :whistle: :cookoo:
Wayne W.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3698 on: Feb 23, 2014, 05:18 AM »

2  bucks a  pound ,set  ya  right  up bee boy   :roflmao:

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3699 on: Feb 23, 2014, 05:25 AM »
boggey you  be  careful out there ......  i  know  your  a "healthy old  fart"   but  if  ya  need  help  my  cell phone  will  be  on

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3700 on: Feb 23, 2014, 07:41 AM »
Oby
, Don't talk colors to me ;D ;D ;D. I have been color blind  since birth. I hope you had a good day however. I am moving the perm shanty today. It settled into the ice a bit yesterday. Not too bad to release it with out chipping. It is slippery out there guys and gals.
I was out of blind creek rd I think you were like 100yards north of were I set up I caught minnow perch till I packed up at noon chased my cover across the bay that was fun .....I'll be setting up on the south pond today

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #3701 on: Feb 23, 2014, 08:03 AM »
Oby
, Don't talk colors to me ;D ;D ;D. I have been color blind  since birth. I hope you had a good day however. I am moving the perm shanty today. It settled into the ice a bit yesterday. Not too bad to release it with out chipping. It is slippery out there guys and gals.

Well I wish I had known about the colorblindness thing at the tournament. Would have turned in those White Perch we had.  :P

Offline perchhead

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3702 on: Feb 23, 2014, 08:07 AM »
JB1  I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately I believe this is the way of the world now. I am 65 and growing up in the 50s and 60s I never heard the F word come out of my father's mouth or any of his friends until I was 17 yrs old. It didn't matter if we were hunting or fishing or just in general conversations not a foul mouthed word out of my father or his friends. What a difference 50 years of liberalism makes.

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3703 on: Feb 23, 2014, 11:56 AM »
Anxiously awaiting the report from the pond that I need to break out the thesaurus or try to remember college to understand  ;D
Just poking boggey.
Hope all went well with the perm.

Offline Zpotter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3704 on: Feb 23, 2014, 04:40 PM »

Perch should sleep a little easier tonight!!!

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #3705 on: Feb 23, 2014, 04:43 PM »
Anxiously awaiting the report from the pond that I need to break out the thesaurus or try to remember college to understand  ;D
Just poking boggey.
Desist in your defamation! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Wayne W.

Offline Zpotter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3706 on: Feb 23, 2014, 04:48 PM »

And we got a free jig lol

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #3707 on: Feb 23, 2014, 05:22 PM »
And we got a free jig lol
BONUS!!! :thumbsup:
Wayne W.

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #3708 on: Feb 23, 2014, 05:43 PM »

Perch should sleep a little easier tonight!!!
thank god..............keep all of them please............... ::) ::)
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline coachwarner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3709 on: Feb 23, 2014, 07:37 PM »
Just poking boggey.
We made a run up to the pond today and pillaged some of Boogeys perch! Sometimes ya gotta think out of the box. ;) Today they were hitting the Hormel pepperoni  :o

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3710 on: Feb 23, 2014, 07:58 PM »

14 crappie 5 perch 6 silvers worked hard for them drilled tons of holes on my last spot i got into them good couldn't even drop the jig to the bottom without it getting inhaled

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3711 on: Feb 23, 2014, 07:59 PM »

Offline Vfrancis

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3712 on: Feb 23, 2014, 08:17 PM »
AMEN JB.  I agree with you.  Maybe you could get a "posse" formed, out on the ice, to let these "hooligans" know how we feel; embarrass them, shame them, if that is even possible.
could not agree more there are laws against harassing sport fisherman people get arrested on the Samond river all the time for it today out of green point we had to deal with a red four wheel and a camo three wheeler running all over the place doing donuts just pissing everyone off. I finally had enought and told them to stop or I was calling the state police and DEC for harassment that seam to get them to stop while I was on the ice. Why do we put up with this enought calls to the authority's and maybe they will get a clue as to what respect is. It amazing how brave these punks are on a four wheeler at 30 miles an hour.
JB1  I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately I believe this is the way of the world now. I am 65 and growing up in the 50s and 60s I never heard the F word come out of my father's mouth or any of his friends until I was 17 yrs old. It didn't matter if we were hunting or fishing or just in general conversations not a foul mouthed word out of my father or his friends. What a difference 50 years of liberalism makes.

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #3713 on: Feb 24, 2014, 03:38 AM »
To Bcon and hardwater, " WHAT UP  MAN. OMG, wat U foos doin? Bin fishin all day. Cot me sum nise fish. Baut me some nise maggots. only caust me fitty sents. Hope this make you LMAO. BUY fer NOW. YER fren BOGGEY. ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2
:woot: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :icefish:
Wayne W.

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3714 on: Feb 24, 2014, 04:16 AM »
To Bcon and hardwater, " WHAT UP  MAN. OMG, wat U foos doin? Bin fishin all day. Cot me sum nise fish. Baut me some nise maggots. only caust me fitty sents. Hope this make you LMAO. BUY fer NOW. YER fren BOGGEY. ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2 ;)2
:clap: :clap: 
Whatever you do please don't talk like that in person.  Otherwise I can't be held responsible for my actions if I spit anything I may be eating or drinking & pee down my leg!

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3715 on: Feb 24, 2014, 04:24 AM »
Looking forward To the SPSA derby this weekend!
I need another crack at beating Tommyboy!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3716 on: Feb 24, 2014, 05:40 AM »
nice  northerns!  someone ate  good last night  :)

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3717 on: Feb 24, 2014, 10:43 AM »
Ok Guys. Dont forget about the 6th Annual Christine Reed Memorial derby this weekend. March  1st. Info is posted on the derbies and contests thread. or call me 315-807-7844. Thanks, Tom

Offline Dhorning

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3718 on: Feb 24, 2014, 10:54 AM »
Yes we were at green point yesterday an we had a great day with the pike but them punks with the wheelers were very ridiculous glad someone shut them up

Offline Jigger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3719 on: Feb 24, 2014, 10:55 AM »
Another important item to bring are extra socks if there is a hole anywhere then the kids will have their foot in it ;D :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.