New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Sandypond  (Read 392963 times)

Offline pondskipper

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • AT THE SOUND OF MY NAME, FISH TREMBLE!
Re: Sandypond
« Reply #2400 on: Feb 09, 2013, 08:01 AM »
About 6" here curt

Offline paperchhound

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ICE FISHING IS A SICKNESS
« Reply #2401 on: Feb 09, 2013, 06:11 PM »
nice thats not to bad 6 inches of snow 6 inches of ice lol
VEXLIAR  $450.00 STRIKEMASTER ICE AUGER $400.00 CLAM ICE HOUSE $250.00  STCROIX JIG RODS $100.00  HEATER FOR ICE HOUSE $75.00 PAIL OF SLOB PERCH PRICELESS

Offline Deggert60

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2402 on: Feb 10, 2013, 11:24 AM »
caught the julio derby leader pike 28.5" 6lbs yesterday, not gonna say where. Big thanks to the guys that let us borrow there auger yesterday after ours crapped the bed.. really saved our whole fishing trip and helped put us in the lead!
-Eggs

Offline joshjj2010

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2403 on: Feb 10, 2013, 06:15 PM »
Just a warning wgile i was out on gp some moron ran my tip up over with a snowmobile and trashed it. He nvr even stoped to say anything just kept goin.KEEP AN ON YOUR TIP UPS WHEN SLEDS N WHEELERS ARE AROUND

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #2404 on: Feb 10, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Just a warning wgile i was out on gp some moron ran my tip up over with a snowmobile and trashed it. He nvr even stoped to say anything just kept goin.KEEP AN ON YOUR TIP UPS WHEN SLEDS N WHEELERS ARE AROUND
that is just BS right there >:( i would be pissed too ??? >:(
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline joshjj2010

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2405 on: Feb 10, 2013, 07:39 PM »
Its not even the fact it got ran over but the he nvr stop to say anything. He was quite lucky i didnt c who it was cuz ida fillowed him and told his a#$& to replace it. >:( Beleave me i was irate. If he woulda stop ida just said its no biggie. And thanks for telling me but he didnt. I guess i have an excuese to get a new one lol ;D

Offline joshjj2010

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2406 on: Feb 10, 2013, 07:46 PM »
Oh hey almost forgot.i went in serch for a new hole while on my journey i came to a spot that some one decided to leve there trash behind. PICK YOUR S#$% UP WHEN U LEAVE. This is the thinrd time ive had to take some one eleses junk of the ice.

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Former usmc, former us army airborne, current DOD
« Reply #2407 on: Feb 10, 2013, 07:53 PM »
Well on a better note, took my 13 yr old daughter out by the steakhouse, upon her request i might add. Kinda a slow day, but we kept eight keeper perch. Ran into boggy, sounded like he had been tooling all over the pond. There were probably about ten people or so between us and shore, we were some of the last ones off the ice. Didnt see any trash left behind so it was a nice day on the pond!
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it??

Offline eddieb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2408 on: Feb 11, 2013, 04:22 AM »
there is no fish in the pond  >:(

Offline recore

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2409 on: Feb 11, 2013, 08:58 AM »
I fished greens point Sunday.kept busy the perch bite was good also caught a little pike

Offline joshjj2010

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2410 on: Feb 11, 2013, 10:38 PM »
Useually if theres snow on the ice ill kick it away from my wholes just so ppl c them when they walk by. And i like to be able to c em from the shanty cuz im half blind lol. But i put this one ohhh prob 10 ft from the shanty and they rode in between my shanty and rode.over the tip up. A lil too close for me. And we had an overall good day other than t4hat l. We got into some good sized perch. But no pike.had about 4-5 flags all day wich is slow for me with tip ups

Offline joshjj2010

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2411 on: Feb 12, 2013, 01:38 PM »
Ida loved to but i didnt c them. Howd the ice do in this rain and warm up prob gonna b at gp in the a.m

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #2412 on: Feb 12, 2013, 04:49 PM »
Josh, Give us a report will you so I don't have to drive up there tomorrow. Are you fishing the Team Tournament Saturday?
I can feel that trophy in my hands already Boggy  ;D :thumbsup: :woot:

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2413 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:20 PM »
Wait....they have trophies?? It's on now!!
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it??

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2414 on: Feb 12, 2013, 06:19 PM »
I figured out  a while back that a smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from others mistakes.....hence all the "research" i have been doing on a few members sandy pond posts the past two weeks....

Offline fishing mechanic

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2415 on: Feb 12, 2013, 06:42 PM »
I'll be there with the wife or coach, Boggey.  :flex: :flex: :icefish:

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #2416 on: Feb 12, 2013, 06:59 PM »
Give me da money!
All I want is to spend some of BigBucks money. Tommy Boy , you can contribute to Boggey's retirement fund too. All my scouting this last week end is going to pay off.
Nah Boggeys College Fund spend his son  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #2417 on: Feb 12, 2013, 07:11 PM »
I am going to be challenger with local folk to chase big perch around pond on lot of holes like swiss holes  From Pa guys know how to be patience to catch big perch because In Pa has not many perch population unlikely sandy pond..... ....    last week i caught 7 big perch in NEPA on public where is tough fishing  and hope find one like that .... in Pond this weekend ::) ::)   Boggey s team will get Perch Dinkmaster..... LOL
14 inches and 13 half inches

14 inches two week ago

Offline pondskipper

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2418 on: Feb 12, 2013, 07:27 PM »
thats some nice perch

Offline joshjj2010

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2419 on: Feb 12, 2013, 08:41 PM »
Josh, Give us a report will you so I don't have to drive up there tomorrow. Are you fishing the Team Tournament Saturday?
Ill let u guys know. Idk ive been debateing if ima do the tourney or not

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2420 on: Feb 12, 2013, 08:56 PM »
Come on up brother, you can stop here at mexico and i will take your gear with ours! Its going to be a fun time!

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2421 on: Feb 12, 2013, 09:22 PM »
Give me da money!
All I want is to spend some of BigBucks money. Tommy Boy , you can contribute to Boggey's retirement fund too. All my scouting this last week end is going to pay off.
Your too healthy to retire boggy...and meaand nasty I am sure, probably own a cat or two!  Just kidding brother.

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #2422 on: Feb 13, 2013, 04:05 AM »
Hey, don't let BigBuck intimidate you guys with his pictures. He does that every year. He takes the same 2 fish out of his freezer and takes a picture. Remember they have to be wet in a pail.
 :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline pondskipper

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2423 on: Feb 13, 2013, 04:51 AM »
We are claiming top prize boogey. Those PA boys got their work cut out for them this year. Any challangers out there? :flex: :woot:  this is going to be the true test of king of the pond. Team fishmeat is going to kick butt.  :P

Offline pondskipper

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2424 on: Feb 13, 2013, 04:56 AM »
I keep hearing excuses about the slow bite and no perch I hope this doesn't scare you other teams away.  :-[ :unsure: :wacko: :blink: I hope to see a good turn out be safe everyone. Good luck your going to need it.

Offline Cusefan78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2425 on: Feb 13, 2013, 05:51 AM »
I haven't scared you and the Capt off have I Frank ? Remember , you can still take second place.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Cuse Fan , You are awful quiiet. You took the week off didn't you, just to scout the hot spots eh? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lance, I can't give you too much grief as I don't know if it's you and the wife or you and the Chief. Still, if you come over Friday night at the Steak House I got the first one. Besides that you were a co sponsor. Thanks bud.
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Boggey, I fished Oneida last week,been really busy with work this week. How's
The ice at the pond, what day is this tourney I'm going to win?
2011 King of the pond champion. Don't hate me cause I'm great!

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2426 on: Feb 13, 2013, 08:36 AM »
Who's teaming up for saturday? :icefish:

Me and Gill Ripper Thats all you need to worry about!  ::)  ;D

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #2427 on: Feb 13, 2013, 08:51 AM »
So Far as i know  4 teams from Pa  plus paperbound s group ?  ;D

Offline Stu45

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Start 'em young
« Reply #2428 on: Feb 13, 2013, 08:56 AM »
Skipper,  as long as there is ice I'm making the trip in from Rochacha and you can count on Team Stu being there.  Watch out for the new old guys.  I'm not hearing alot about the ice, I'm not making a wasted trip I hope.
There's a difference between having ten years experience and repeating your Rookie year 10 times!

Offline Gill Ripper I

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2429 on: Feb 13, 2013, 09:18 AM »
Another tournament that day. Sandy Pond Sportsmans Association is holding a touney also. Plus at the club is a auger raffle and a walleye fishing trip with local pro Todd Frank .The 3 winners to determine the date to go in the first two Saturdays in June.
Ninety percent of fishing is half mental :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.