New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Sandypond  (Read 392970 times)

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
Re: Sandypond
« Reply #1830 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:31 PM »
They're only scared someones gonna ship them back to hastings, where those rural folks put the poor things hind legs in their snowboots while they're wearing them.
That was a confession  ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #1831 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:35 PM »
Speaking of work ??? hey Cheif............You still holding the walmart greeter position over thee in fulton ??? or did you finally get that promotion ??? ??? ;D
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #1832 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:39 PM »

You gonna show us how to jig up some Steel this year HT ;)

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1833 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:43 PM »
is there steel head in oneida lake ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #1834 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:45 PM »
This is the sandy pond thread  ??? ??? ??? Unless you quit the pond  ::) ::)

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1835 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:46 PM »
son...........i fish everywhere there is ice ;D ;D ;D

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1836 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:47 PM »

could very well be

Offline reeleyz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1837 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:52 PM »
There are browns and atlantics in Oneida, wouldn't be surprised...

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1838 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:52 PM »
.i fish everywhere there is ice ;D ;D ;D
Quit bragging, just because you can venture out where everyone else but the skyrats fall threw, no need to rub it in.
This yr though the snow might be deep, still have the snowshoes?  Or do ya need to borrow another set of soup spoons?

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #1839 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:57 PM »
son...........i fish everywhere there is ice ;D ;D ;D
LOL .... Have ice will travel  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ryan549

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1840 on: Dec 31, 2012, 04:01 PM »
Sorry Chief it is way too early in the season to be taking a beating like this, I am done complimenting Fulton.

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1841 on: Dec 31, 2012, 04:11 PM »
no this is the perfect time to Slam him ;) Bcons if the snow keeps up i might take up that offer for the Spoons ::) ::) ;D no sir this is not slamming/ picking or what they call beating each other up. no sir ??? this is called lack of ice syndrome :P i would not wish this even on my worst enemy(execpt maybe Cheif ::)) these are hard times and i hope the mods are listening to this. we will do are best to behave in these times but.............Well they know this happens every year ;D  ::) ::) ;D

Offline Ryan549

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1842 on: Dec 31, 2012, 05:41 PM »
no this is the perfect time to Slam him ;) Bcons if the snow keeps up i might take up that offer for the Spoons ::) ::) ;D no sir this is not slamming/ picking or what they call beating each other up. no sir ??? this is called lack of ice syndrome :P i would not wish this even on my worst enemy(execpt maybe Cheif ::)) these are hard times and i hope the mods are listening to this. we will do are best to behave in these times but.............Well they know this happens every year ;D  ::) ::) ;D

You are right

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1843 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:29 PM »
Quit bragging, just because you can venture out where everyone else but the skyrats fall threw, no need to rub it in.
This yr though the snow might be deep, still have the snowshoes?  Or do ya need to borrow another set of soup spoons?

Holy crap...I have been laughing for 10 minutes at that post :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Soup Spoons...hahahahahahah aha!!!
AW

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1844 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:46 PM »

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1845 on: Dec 31, 2012, 06:49 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

RG
YA i get it ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;D welcome to 2013 RG. i hope your sword stays in the sheath  ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao:

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1846 on: Dec 31, 2012, 07:18 PM »
No sword....just the "word police" looking over your shoulder ;D

You sure take a lot of ribbing. Glad you take it well.

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1847 on: Dec 31, 2012, 07:43 PM »
I met HT at Gander earlier in the month and think he is great...I just can't believe he hasn't gone postal on his buddies :o
You can fish with me anytime HT... ;D
AW

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #1848 on: Dec 31, 2012, 07:59 PM »
I met HT at Gander earlier in the month and think he is great...I just can't believe he hasn't gone postal on his buddies :o
AW
Met him a few years ago at AOL after the flood.  He's a good A...can take it as well as dish it...check the archives!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! :thumbsup: :icefish:
Wayne W.

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1849 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:04 PM »
geeze guys you are making me blush ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) man i could go for a fresh walleye sand wish right about now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1850 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:17 PM »
GO FISH!

Offline Crappie Matt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1851 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:33 PM »
I would like to say I am proud to be from Oswego County ( Palermo, NY ) it's not like any other county in New York is any better

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1852 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:36 PM »
Oh yeah???
Well....I'm from Wayne County. And my county's bigger than your county.....so there!

RG

Offline Crappie Matt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1853 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:49 PM »
Good for you rgfixalot

Offline ChiefCatchemall

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1854 on: Jan 01, 2013, 07:43 AM »
geeze guys you are making me blush ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) man i could go for a fresh walleye sand wish right about now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You've got to catch one first. You cant keep taking handouts from fillet and snagger because they catch over their limits every time
It'll eat.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1855 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:04 AM »

You've got to catch one first. You cant keep taking handouts from fillet and snagger because they catch over their limits every time

belive it or not we coach him through a limit , but it is funny to see him kick his self in the head when he misses one, he must have picked that up from[ wee man ]

Offline ChiefCatchemall

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1856 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:11 AM »
Hahahaha

It'll eat.

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1857 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:47 AM »
AW
Him go postal? Youve only seen his innocent side, he had to behave at gander.  Ask poor wittle chief about his other side. ::)  hmmm he'll get ya as soon as ya get out of your truck.  I made the mistake of being late couple yrs ago & telling him I stopped at dunkin d's for coffee........ I merely got my stuff out and said "whats up"  boy o boy ht & his man crush jumped all over me.  Didn't get 10 yards off the beach before catching more crap than most get in a day..... Something about making everybody late cause I was too busy trying to bribe some digusting chick with doughnuts.
The name "bacon grease" was born the same day, although you woulda thought chief had a bullseye tatooed on his forehead for the next 6hrs.

Offline ChiefCatchemall

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1858 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:52 AM »
bacon grease was me bro. trust me I give it back to them. Just watch the video on youtube "ice fishing caz". Was a fun day. Your tweaked man. Any guy your size that leans over a gas hole to let a bass go isnt right in the head. I had my camera in hand. Thought you were going swimming for sure :roflmao:
It'll eat.

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1859 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:53 AM »
Him go postal? Youve only seen his innocent side, he had to behave at gander.  Ask poor wittle chief about his other side. ::)  hmmm he'll get ya as soon as ya get out of your truck.  I made the mistake of being late couple yrs ago & telling him I stopped at dunkin d's for coffee........ I merely got my stuff out and said "whats up"  boy o boy ht & his man crush jumped all over me.  Didn't get 10 yards off the beach before catching more crap than most get in a day..... Something about making everybody late cause I was too busy trying to bribe some digusting chick with doughnuts.
The name "bacon grease" was born the same day, although you woulda thought chief had a bullseye tatooed on his forehead for the next 6hrs.
3 things in this life you are never to be late for. #1 work/#2 church and #3 fishing. i always skip # 2 so that only leaves 2 things never to be late for. anyone that has fished with me many times knows that i am never late and i dont wait for anyone. that is why i have my own gear and transportaion. KP was late last year also. his limit was on the ice when he finally made it out to where i was ;) ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.