The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: "Fishing the Waters of Central MA"  (Read 1247 times)

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
"Fishing the Waters of Central MA"
« on: Feb 24, 2016, 05:25 PM »
March 3rd I am giving a free seminar at the Wilmington Memorial Library to registor go to www.wilmlibrary.org I hope to see some of you there!

"Fishing the Waters of Central MA" is a seminar about the many different waters and fish that are available in the Central Massachusetts area, and will be presented by Guide and Outdoor Writer Allan Butler. From trophy Bass and Lake Trout to fly fishing for rising Rainbows, and the techniques to catch them all will be covered in this informative talk. We will Highlight places like the Quabbin, Wachusett Reservoir, Millers River and many of the smaller, less pressured spots to fish that Central MA has to offer! Even some great areas to take the kids and keep them busy and safe. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned angler, you will find new places to fish and different techniques to use! Bring a map and a pencil to mark it with, we will be covering a lot of material!

Tight Lines,
Allan Butler
Light Lines Guiding

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
Re: "Fishing the Waters of Central MA"
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2016, 06:13 PM »
March 3rd I am giving a free seminar at the Wilmington Memorial Library to registor go to www.wilmlibrary.org I hope to see some of you there!

"Fishing the Waters of Central MA" is a seminar about the many different waters and fish that are available in the Central Massachusetts area, and will be presented by Guide and Outdoor Writer Allan Butler. From trophy Bass and Lake Trout to fly fishing for rising Rainbows, and the techniques to catch them all will be covered in this informative talk. We will Highlight places like the Quabbin, Wachusett Reservoir, Millers River and many of the smaller, less pressured spots to fish that Central MA has to offer! Even some great areas to take the kids and keep them busy and safe. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned angler, you will find new places to fish and different techniques to use! Bring a map and a pencil to mark it with, we will be covering a lot of material!

What time Alan?

Tight Lines,
Allan Butler
Light Lines Guiding
MA

Offline F.R.E.D.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2016, 06:22 PM »
See you there

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2016, 06:24 PM »
I'll be there
MA

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2016, 08:12 PM »
Great glad you guys are coming! It is 7:00 to 8:30 and they want you to register;
http://www.eventkeeper.com/code/events.cfm?curOrg=WILM&curHelp=&curMonth=3&curYear=2016&SelectedDate=3/3/2016#3/3/2016

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
MA

Offline Ash82

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2016, 10:17 PM »
I will be able to make it to this one! Registered. See you all there :)

Offline craiger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Swedish steel is for real
« Reply #7 on: Feb 25, 2016, 09:56 AM »
I'm in! 

Offline Yachtzy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 25, 2016, 03:57 PM »
I registered

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum