The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟GATHERING 1/11/15 LOCATION CHANGED!!!!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 1583 times)

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
Due to popular demand the gathering has been moved to A1.
If you need info PM me.
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'll be gathering a pile of crappie to put in my freezer! Good luck, guys!

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
👍👍 now ya just need to find bait 👍👍

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
Ed ya want to pull my sled for me tomorrow? Just for the hell of it 👍🎣

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ed ya want to pull my sled for me tomorrow? Just for the hell of it 👍🎣

AHHHHHHH NO.  But you can pull mine.

Offline Bigbellybilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bigbellybilly
parking at boat ramp
Bigbelly

Offline formerSDguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Addict!
<------new guy! Where is A1?
Teach a kid to fish and hunt and they will be resourceful, smart and confident. Today's world is much different than the one I knew as a child. They need these skills even more than I did.

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well how did it go?

Offline swstandring

• IceShanty Rookie
I ended up have to shift of the fly due to lack of bait availability in Worcester and an 11AM hard stop for my fishing buddy.  By the time we got bait at Hillside in Webster we just ended up settling on Eddy Pond...slow cold day with nothing to brag about.

Bummer.

Offline ICEHOLE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • INSTAGRAM: MATTACHUSETTS
I ended up have to shift of the fly due to lack of bait availability in Worcester and an 11AM hard stop for my fishing buddy.  By the time we got bait at Hillside in Webster we just ended up settling on Eddy Pond...slow cold day with nothing to brag about.

Bummer.
if you need help with finding bait. plenty around me...right down the road

Offline swstandring

• IceShanty Rookie
Barry's was wiped out and AllFish did not open until 8AM.

Good news is that Hillside was open for business after it seemed a while back that they may have closed down....love that lady!!!

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
Barry's was wiped out and AllFish did not open until 8AM.

Good news is that Hillside was open for business after it seemed a while back that they may have closed down....love that lady!!!
Jimmy only Ran out of bait because the rest of the places ran out and they all flocked to Barry's. Had he known so many would show up, he certainly would have picked up more bait. He always has great bait and prices. I'm sure he won't run out again!

Offline swstandring

• IceShanty Rookie
I was stunned he was out!  More stunned that All Fish did not open until 8AM that ONE AND ONLY Sunday!

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
I was stunned he was out!  More stunned that All Fish did not open until 8AM that ONE AND ONLY Sunday!
Always plan ahead the day before, or have a great bait guy that will call you when he's running low  👍

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.