The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Maine trip!  (Read 504 times)

Offline PeterSaloom

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Maine trip!
« on: Jan 27, 2012, 02:02 PM »
So change of plans. My girlfriend and I will be driving up to Maine after work this evening and registering at the pond. Plan to spend the night hanging out on the ice and watch the sunrise if the clouds disperse. Then straight to fishing the next morning. If anyone wants to stop by my shanty for some food or "adult beverage" I'm in the black Ameristep shanty with two sleds out front of it. I'll most likely be on the southern end of the pond which from all reports is not the most popular spot but I don't have a snowmobile and its a long walk to the northern end.

See ya!
Cheers,

Pete

Offline Atta Boy!

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Maine trip!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2012, 02:14 PM »
That's hard core.  You're sleeping in your shanty on the pond?

Offline baitbig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • bigbait
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2012, 05:12 PM »
Is there any ice left in Mass ?????? road trip for the weekend.

Offline sst4life

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Peace, Love and Happiness only on Shanty
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2012, 05:44 PM »
So change of plans. My girlfriend and I will be driving up to Maine after work this evening and registering at the pond. Plan to spend the night hanging out on the ice and watch the sunrise if the clouds disperse. Then straight to fishing the next morning. If anyone wants to stop by my shanty for some food or "adult beverage" I'm in the black Ameristep shanty with two sleds out front of it. I'll most likely be on the southern end of the pond which from all reports is not the most popular spot but I don't have a snowmobile and its a long walk to the northern end.

See ya!

I told you were to go to aces the norht end even sent you a map

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.