Author Topic: atv/utv track recommendation's  (Read 1551 times)

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
atv/utv track recommendation's
« on: Nov 12, 2012, 09:04 PM »
Ive been looking at track kits for my utv for a while just looking for some feedback on what ones people are running and why those?
had any issues and if yes how was it to get the repairs done? the camoplast have a 2 yr warranty so I'm leaning that way for now

Offline WalleyeTom

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: atv/utv track recommendation's
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2012, 08:46 AM »
Osiris,

If we get the snow this year and I need tracks,  I think I'll go with the Camoplast Tatou 4s for my Rhino.
Stay safe  ....    Tom

Offline WIhoundguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2013, 06:54 PM »
Did you decide on a set of tracks yet? I was looking at a set up at the Wasau Ice fishing show with tracks on the back and Skis on the front. They told me I might want to stud the tracks for use on the Ice. Looked like a nice set up and was a little cheaper.
www.snocobra.com
WiHoundguy

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:40 PM »
i ended up not ordering tracks yet, im waiting to see if we get a real winter either in wi or in nd where i work, if needed i decied on mattracks, after talking with the sales guy on the phone they look like a way better product then the camoplast twice the price but i believe they will last alot longer and a better ride plus i dont have to worry about throwing a track when im in BFE

Offline Fisherman 1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fish..the other white meat
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2013, 10:46 AM »
I wonder of the Mattraks for ATV's are any better than the ones for trucks.  We outfitted 2 Ford pick ups,  they would go a lot of places along with a lot of visits to the repair shop.  One year later got rid of them. 

Offline JDR

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 02, 2013, 12:41 PM »
Mattracks All the way!!!!I have had mine for over 5 years now....bullet-proof!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.