New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Bait Shop  (Read 873 times)

Offline johns0713

• IceShanty Rookie
Bait Shop
« on: Jan 28, 2007, 09:14 PM »
Does anyone know if Batavia Marine and sporting good supply live bait, as in minnows?

Thanks for your help.

oakorchardfishking

Re: Bait Shop
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2007, 10:29 PM »
You would have to call them... or I can tomorrow and make a post!
I live here in Batavia, and Batavia Marine has its ups and downs for bait.
I gave up getting my bait from there a long time ago!!!

Offline pembroke

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2007, 11:03 AM »
Does anyone know if Batavia Marine and sporting good supply live bait, as in minnows?

Thanks for your help.
Call larry at Pembroke Bait and I will help you out. closed on mon. & tues but still call, alot of times iam here and will help you out or leave a message and I will call you right back when I get in. 585-599-3772
Larry
Pembroke Bait

Offline kwiky364

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2007, 11:54 AM »
any body ben to handys in auburn.  the place sucks  went there saturday and he didnt have spikes or mouseys  last year id get some pike bait for nine dollers a doesen and we get out on the ice and only got like 8 minnows.  it takes him bout 10 min to hook u up with a scoop of fatheads.  i really hate goin there but hes the only shop in auburn so unless im travelin 4 ice i aint got much choice to go there

Offline scipiohillbilly

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2007, 07:05 AM »
YEAH YOUR RIGHT!!!!! I've been there a few times and he is one of the worst bait shops I've ever been to. He is pretty close to where I live but now I go to Gander Mt. and stock up. Gander Mt. is an hour drive for me and I have to keep my bait in an aquarium but it is better than giving my money to a scam artist!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.