New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: New Issue of IN Fisherman Ice fishing special  (Read 8946 times)

camo_fish

Re: New Issue of IN Fisherman Ice fishing special
« Reply #30 on: Nov 02, 2005, 03:02 PM »
yes, I had to stop by Barnes & noble today in Saratoga and  :o they had like 20 copies or more. Yea ha, I have my first thing to read on ice, we need ice bad, come on Mr. Ol'man Winter.  ;D

Offline baginwal

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Nov 02, 2005, 04:53 PM »
Hey Guys:  2nd year I decided to order (October 1) via the internet in the hopes of receiving my copy before it hit the bookstores/newsstands.  No such luck!!!  I called Primedia and was told it was backordered???  I informed the rep that they were already in stores.  She told me I was mistaken ???  I then contacted the In-Fisherman to find out what was up.  The women I spoke with said she would check it out and get back to me.  About 1 hr later, the phone rang and she (In-Fisherman rep) informed me that a glitch had occured and I should be receiving my copy in the next few days. 

Moral of the story...............Wa it till the mag shows up in stores.  Ordering it online (last year and present) does not work :(
No Politics............Ju st Fish!

camo_fish

« Reply #32 on: Nov 02, 2005, 06:10 PM »
Great thanks Wayne.  Gotta hit up that store or see if the one on Wolf Rd. has them too.  That's closer than toga. 
Rite on John, I would bet that Wolf Rd. should have plenting of them to go around.
There is some really good stuff in there, tons of new tackle reviews, and some newly tactics. But, all knew that nice drop points with cabbage on it will hold fish and sunken islands, LOL.
Looks like a good article on daytime walleye fishing, yea it would be nice if they would only bite during the day too.  ;)

Offline pieman1998

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • just have to ice fish
« Reply #33 on: Nov 07, 2005, 10:07 AM »
i got mind today  :tipup:

camo_fish

« Reply #34 on: Nov 07, 2005, 05:38 PM »
i got mind today  :tipup:
now side down with a highlighter, like I did last night and start reading. There is so much info in there, highlight key stuff so you can go back and spot read with the ice gets here. My head was bouncing from walleye to crappie to pike and I think I hit overload.  ;D

camo_fish

« Reply #35 on: Nov 07, 2005, 06:14 PM »
Yeah Wayne but just think how many more fish you'll be able to catch with that knowledge matched up to your fishfinder. 
Yea. it's like playing a fishing video game, just can't tell what that will come out of the hole next.  ;)

camo_fish

« Reply #36 on: Nov 07, 2005, 07:12 PM »
Ha, that's when the plan includes your new aqua view.  ;D
Did you get one, pick me to go with ya next time.  ;)  ;D  Can't wait to hit the ice together, with a the cool and neat toys you got.  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.