Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1696926 times)

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #7590 on: Dec 01, 2020, 08:45 AM »
That link said augers are excluded, but the code worked for a striker lite flite.

I snagged a Nero using the code.

Online DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #7591 on: Dec 01, 2020, 09:20 AM »
I got a edrill using cyber2020 and making a account at ktp.

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7592 on: Dec 01, 2020, 10:07 PM »
Thorne Bros has 20% off online right now*. Good deals on an Okuma ABF.

*11% off Augers, electronics, and custom rods.

Offline rundrave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7593 on: Dec 02, 2020, 07:48 AM »
StrikerIce trekker Jacket for $99

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/strikerice-trekker-jacket-for-men

Bibs too

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/strikerice-trekker-bibs-for-men

Did anybody else jump on this deal?  My card has been charged but no updates in 48 hours since I placed my order. When I log in I still see Order Status: In Process. Yesterday Cabela's even sent me a survey to rate my experience for the purchase I made a day prior.

I am guessing a deal like this draws a lot of sales. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see limited quantities especially since this is Cabelas/Bass Pro. I made my purchase via their website around 8am central on Monday. I am not going to lose any sleep if I missed out on this. It just seems odd with technology today they would be able to determine if something is in stock and if so charge me and ship it out within 24 hours. If its out of stock don't let me purchase it. Or send a refund or credit when they know they are now out of stock in a timely  manner. They either have them in stock or they don't.

I am not entitled to this deal and if they dont have my size so be it not a big deal. It just seems odd that this day an age, with technology etc., it shouldn't take this long to determine what the status of my purchase is. Maybe my expectation are too high?

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7594 on: Dec 02, 2020, 08:02 AM »
I have received items when it still says in progress at some sites. Technology is great if they use it. Not so great when they don't know how to use it.
<===Lefty===

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7595 on: Dec 02, 2020, 08:17 AM »
I havent dealt with Cabelas/BPS ..but Cyber Monday most sites received a lot of traffic ..this year even more so . Also some items are fulfilled by the manufacturer...which sometimes ships w/o notice to the retailer . Try chatting with customer service ..this season most retailers seemed to have up the game on CS  ..very very accommodating. 
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7596 on: Dec 02, 2020, 08:30 AM »
Maybe not the best or the greatest ..but for Dewalt guys looking to up the game a 996b w/free 5ah battery $159..looks to be $6 shipping

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/970436-dewalt-dcd996b-20v-max-xr-brushless-cordless-3-speed-hammer-drill-driver.html
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline mushroom_capd_1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7597 on: Dec 02, 2020, 10:27 AM »
Did anybody else jump on this deal?  My card has been charged but no updates in 48 hours since I placed my order. When I log in I still see Order Status: In Process. Yesterday Cabela's even sent me a survey to rate my experience for the purchase I made a day prior.

I am guessing a deal like this draws a lot of sales. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see limited quantities especially since this is Cabelas/Bass Pro. I made my purchase via their website around 8am central on Monday. I am not going to lose any sleep if I missed out on this. It just seems odd with technology today they would be able to determine if something is in stock and if so charge me and ship it out within 24 hours. If its out of stock don't let me purchase it. Or send a refund or credit when they know they are now out of stock in a timely  manner. They either have them in stock or they don't.

I am not entitled to this deal and if they dont have my size so be it not a big deal. It just seems odd that this day an age, with technology etc., it shouldn't take this long to determine what the status of my purchase is. Maybe my expectation are too high?
It is like that with most things I have ordered from Cabelas. It usually takes day or two before you recieve your shipping confirmation. I just ordered 3 items from them and they all shipped seperate. I recieved shipping info for one thing like a day after I'd placed my order, and the other two items were pending for two more days before they finally shipped. So yeah, sometimes it may take a few days before you recieve an email with the shipping/tracking number, but once it ships it usually doesn't take too long to get to your doorstep. And I would think if your card has already been billed you should have gotten in on the deal you were after though.

Offline Drift Dodger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7598 on: Dec 02, 2020, 10:59 AM »
Hey fellow Canadians ...

Costco (Canada) has the Boostmi Pro Portable Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply (Lithium iron phosphate battery: 18000 mAh) on sale for $94.99 until Dec 13, Shipping & Handling Included.

https://www.costco.ca/boostmi-pro-portable-jump-starter-and-personal-power-supply.product.100410499.html
Garmin EchoMAP Plus 95sv, Garmin EchoMAP CHIRP 53dv, Garmin GT8HW-IF, Garmin GT10HN-IF, DeWalt DCD999B, K-Drill 7.5"

Offline bigal409

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7599 on: Dec 02, 2020, 01:08 PM »

I tried to order the bibs. It allowed me to put them in my cart and go thru the entire check out process only to be told at the very end that my size wasn't available. Seems that they could have eliminated the sizes that they were out of stock on and tell me that before the check out.  >:(

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7600 on: Dec 02, 2020, 01:12 PM »
Its probably one was in stock two of you put in your cart, first one to check out gets it. I did that to someone else i found out buying somthing else. Gotta be quick when hunting the deals unfortunately.
GOod luck finding another deal, :-)
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline bigal409

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7601 on: Dec 02, 2020, 01:16 PM »
Its probably one was in stock two of you put in your cart, first one to check out gets it. I did that to someone else i found out buying somthing else. Gotta be quick when hunting the deals unfortunately.
GOod luck finding another deal, :-)
I doubt that. I tried both Cabelas and Bass Pro. An hour apart and it happened both times.

Offline Frankie Bags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7602 on: Dec 02, 2020, 05:57 PM »
50% OFF BLOWOUT SALE! SELECT OKUMA AVENGER ABF B-SERIES...$28.49
https://okumafishingusa.com/collections/specials/products/50-off-select-avenger-abf-b-series

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #7603 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:26 PM »
50% OFF BLOWOUT SALE! SELECT OKUMA AVENGER ABF B-SERIES...$28.49
https://okumafishingusa.com/collections/specials/products/50-off-select-avenger-abf-b-series

Great deal but nothings working on that link
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7604 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:27 PM »
Great deal but nothings working on that link

I ran into the issue too.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and add to cart
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7605 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:30 PM »
I ran into the issue too.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and add to cart

Might be a mobile issue. My cart is on the top. Still no luck though
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7606 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:31 PM »
$10 shipping though

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7607 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:31 PM »
$10 shipping though

Ouch I'm out
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7608 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:32 PM »

Offline JohnnyO19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7609 on: Dec 02, 2020, 08:50 PM »
I snagged a Nero using the code.
What size did ya get? I've got the 7 & love it!

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7610 on: Dec 02, 2020, 09:16 PM »
What size did ya get? I've got the 7 & love it!

7" as well.  Gonna retire the mora.  Blades are so cheap compared to everything else. Do you use a Clam plate or with the drill adapter?

Offline Petoskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7611 on: Dec 02, 2020, 09:48 PM »

I've got this same issue but with Fleet Farm. Ordered a week ago and it still says "In Progress," but they charged me... called their customer service number and basically was just told that I need to keep waiting. Oh well
Fern got sick in ‘94 and missed 6 weeks on the hardwater with mono, don’t know what that means but I’ve used braid ever since

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7612 on: Dec 03, 2020, 05:32 AM »
7" as well.  Gonna retire the mora.  Blades are so cheap compared to everything else. Do you use a Clam plate or with the drill adapter?
That drill adapter that comes with them is worthless. I took mine off and got a clam extension for my 6" and on my 7" I got the Ice Master adapter. Ice Master is on Fishusa
<===Lefty===

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #7613 on: Dec 03, 2020, 06:22 AM »
Haven't seen these on sale anywhere but bass Pro. Looks like they still have the 25, 30, and 35. Wish they had the 20 I would be snagging one.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/pflueger-president-xt-limited-edition-spinning-reel

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7614 on: Dec 03, 2020, 10:25 AM »
Haven't seen these on sale anywhere but bass Pro. Looks like they still have the 25, 30, and 35. Wish they had the 20 I would be snagging one.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/pflueger-president-xt-limited-edition-spinning-reel

I lost my President Limited Edition (with the carbon handle) in a canoeing accident on the Wisconsin river a couple years ago, was my favorite reel :(

If anyone has one laying around let me know!
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7615 on: Dec 03, 2020, 10:36 AM »
That drill adapter that comes with them is worthless. I took mine off and got a clam extension for my 6" and on my 7" I got the Ice Master adapter. Ice Master is on Fishusa

Did you get the Strikemaster-eskimo adapter?

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7616 on: Dec 03, 2020, 11:10 AM »
I lost my President Limited Edition (with the carbon handle) in a canoeing accident on the Wisconsin river a couple years ago, was my favorite reel :(

If anyone has one laying around let me know!

Is it similar to this?

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7617 on: Dec 03, 2020, 11:27 AM »
Blains farm and fleet has 20% off lures and some other ice items. $6 flat rate shipping. Its in their current ad.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7618 on: Dec 03, 2020, 11:34 AM »
Anyone have a lead on the SureStrike TipDown ..I use to purchase them from Mills Fleet Farm ..but not such luck... web search yielded nothing as well.

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7619 on: Dec 03, 2020, 02:21 PM »
Fleet Farm has ammo boxes for $3.99!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.