Author Topic: YAHOO!  (Read 1062 times)

Offline HOS

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
YAHOO!
« on: Oct 05, 2005, 09:12 AM »
QUICK!!  :o Everyone IT'S SNOWING run outside in the middle of the parking lot and do the Icefishing jigging motion!  :roflmao: I did it felt GREAT!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Can't wait till freeze up!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline bassboy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: YAHOO!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2005, 01:55 PM »
you are so lucky i live in Massachusetts and today it about 80 degrees :'( >:( i cant wait till the cold temps anyways how much snow did you get 

Offline HOS

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2005, 03:13 PM »
Hi bassboy, sorry to hear that its 80 degrees out there in Massachusetts. Even though I could use a couple of warmer days hear to clean up the leaves and get my yard ready for winter! We're expecting roughly 8 to 16 inches of snow fall today and over night. However the temperature will still be above freezing. Usually we don't get any snow until Halloween give or take a day or two. It's nice to have a glimpse of things to come!  :D I hope to be on the ice in early Dec. Can't wait. Guess I'll be prepping my Icefishing gear this evening and staring out the window!!

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2005, 03:19 PM »
its not that uncommon to get an early dump of snow....it will all be gone in a day or two....should be out in the boat this weekend.....last year it was december before getting the shanty set up on the hardwater....previous year it was november 22.....the earliest I ever recall was mid october...but that is rare.....Grump

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2005, 04:45 AM »
Grump what year was that for mid Octobre?
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.