The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 2009 Tourney Sizes  (Read 886 times)

Offline iluvcrappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The real sports in life Bowhunting and Icefishing
2009 Tourney Sizes
« on: Dec 13, 2008, 09:05 AM »
hey guys I was just wondering about the IS tourney I am already signed up for it but I am curious if there is a size limit on the fish that are entered??????     Do they have to be over a certain length?????  If so does anyone know what those lengths are ??? thanks for the help guys and good luck on the hard stuff ;D

Offline minnowdrowner

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • T-bar!!!
Re: 2009 Tourney Sizes
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2008, 11:22 AM »
When I was reading the rules I saw that they would prefer if people only posted fish within about 2" of the leader, I could be wrong but that's what I gathered from it :tipup:
How many times do I gotta go through holes before I watch where I'm going? I am an amateur fisherman, but an all star minnow drowner!

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2008, 01:39 PM »
Read the rules at the beggining of the sign up thread. Things change every year.

Offline corny13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2008, 08:40 AM »
As Skipper says read the rules....then read them again... if it says a yellow tape rule...a photo with a white one will be excluded.  if it say the tape cannot be on the fish then if it is it will be excluded......I have learned the hard way.  The other thing I saw in this years rules are the 450 pixel requirement... so most cell phone photos will be excluded...be prepared. Although Im fromND I do a lot of icefishing in Minnesota and consider Minneosota my original home.... Minnesota should do better in this tournament!!!!  Good Luck!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.