Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 790 times)

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
Quick question
« on: Jan 16, 2015, 07:15 PM »
Sure there are going to be several more ice days yet this season, but is there an open water forum for the folks here on this one?
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline ULking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Ice Baby!!!
Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2015, 07:30 PM »
Yes but this forum is more active in the summer than it is lol....myfishfinder.co n if you scroll to bottom of the page its listed there along with a hunting site...all sister sites
A bad day of fishin is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2015, 07:44 PM »
Thanks! Just didn't know if there was a soft water site. So now I can look in on the doings of canny fisher folk!
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline FISHNUT1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2015, 12:25 AM »
I could mention one but I wont, im sure plenty of guys know the one im talking about.. great forum as long as you don't have your own opinion or god forbid post pics of fish to be kept or if you like know it alls that think theyre the smartest guy on the planet and and will find any way they can to try to make you look ignorant...yeah its awesome for that. but really 90% or better of the guys on there are really cool guys and just wanna talk fishing its the handful of guys and one in particular that keep me from joining and posting, I just don't like people that don't mind their own business and go out of their way to try to look or sound like they are better than everybody else.... and honestly if I have that much time to sit at my computer and make 50 posts a day you can bet ur last dozen minnows im  spending that time fishing not playing smartest man on the internet to feed my huge ego to make me feel better....

Offline swoab47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2015, 10:17 AM »
NEFGA.ORG
Great group of guys over there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.