Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 70075 times)

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« on: Oct 04, 2011, 10:51 AM »
We are PROUD to be Iowegian

The goal: To fish as often as possible in this great state we call Iowa and to never take no for an answer when your friend says it's too cold to fish!

If you feel that you are up to this task please state after me;

I, (state your name), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Once this sacred oath is taken, you are now a member of our team, spread the word far and wide, be proud to show your colors! Feel free to put this as your signature once you take the oath;

[ img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/922/FPtYg9.png[/img] (take the space out of the first img)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2011, 01:14 PM »
I, Bojihawk, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

In addition, I promise to find a fishing buddy less than 30 years old to run the drill and help load my gear. I also promise not to freak out on the first flags of the year and pull the line like I'm starting a mower.  I further resolve to not whip the roof of my otter shack when setting the hook on perch and basically flip out on the first few fish of the season.  I promise to not hate the 12 year old who is beating me 4 to 1 on jumbos near the grade...she is just getting lucky.  I resolve to look away from my camera screen every hour and prevent "fish burn" on my retinas.  I promise to maintain the proper level of charges on all my batteries.  I promise to provide good information to people who ask for it.  I promise to not laugh when I see PT Cruisers on the ice.  I promise to help people in need when asked and understand that karma is alive and well.  I will censor language and recognize that canvas isn't sound proof and kids will learn those words eventually.  I promise to understand that even the best line and rods will melt on Mr Buddy heaters.  I will use the wrist  lanyard on my skimmers.  All this I swear.

STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline codewordcs1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2011, 06:45 PM »
I Codeword(Cody)do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline bassrat

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2011, 08:40 PM »
I bassrat (Chad J. Rattenborg) do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline slammin slabs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 2011, 10:03 PM »
I, slammin slabs, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
I don't have a problem I have an obsession😏

Offline cgrochbps

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Oct 04, 2011, 11:16 PM »
I, cgrochbps(Chris Grocholski), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

@@@ Keep your line tight @@@
@@@ Keep your line tight @@@

Offline therealjt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Oh i wish i was a fishing
« Reply #6 on: Oct 05, 2011, 12:18 AM »
I, therealjt(Jason Thompson), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

ross i think you were so excited to post the thread you forgot to take the pledge yourself :P

Offline J_Jaacks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Oct 05, 2011, 09:29 PM »
I, J_Jaacks, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #8 on: Oct 06, 2011, 07:20 AM »
Yeah I'd say I was a bit hasty.

I, squ1rr31_ (Ross Loving), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Big fish tuck

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I love the winter
« Reply #9 on: Oct 06, 2011, 09:36 AM »
I big fish tuck ( Boyd ) do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian

OK bring on the hard water  ;D
catch some leave some

Offline BigRock947

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Oct 06, 2011, 12:13 PM »
I, BigRock947 (Mark), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Oh yeah..so looking forward to ice this season.

Offline slammin slabs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Oct 08, 2011, 12:00 PM »
We are PROUD to be Iowegian

The goal: To fish as often as possible in this great state we call Iowa and to never take no for an answer when your friend says it's too cold to fish!

If you feel that you are up to this task please state after me;

I, (state your name), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Once this sacred oath is taken, you are now a member of our team, spread the word far and wide, show be proud to show your colors! Feel free to put this as your signature once you take the oath;

[ img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/squ1rr31_/iowegian.jpg[/img] (take the space out of the first img)

(Image removed from quote.)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!
having trouble getting iowegion img to show up :( :( :(
I don't have a problem I have an obsession😏

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #12 on: Oct 08, 2011, 03:21 PM »
Copy and paste where it says [img] and that first one there is a space you need to delete that so it looks like this [img]

Offline DAN03REV

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Oct 09, 2011, 08:12 AM »
I, (DAN03REV), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline ice pig 121

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Oct 10, 2011, 12:59 PM »
I, Ice Pig 121, Bob do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian! :tipup:

Tight lines and happy hunting to all! Go Vikings!!

Offline rugby ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Oct 13, 2011, 10:06 PM »
I rugby ice do solemly swear to ice fish as much as I can and not allow anyone to wussy out!!!  I have new Micky's to keep warm and I'm still wearing shorts in October. What a shame!!! 
http://

Offline walleyes4*u

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Home of the Free !!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: Oct 16, 2011, 03:07 AM »
I, walleyes4*u, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline ejensen

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Oct 16, 2011, 04:06 PM »
I, ejensen, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Ed

Offline 0U812

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #18 on: Oct 17, 2011, 02:42 PM »
I, (OU812), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline SaxMan

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Oct 17, 2011, 06:30 PM »
I, (Mike Wilson Aka SaxMan), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline rugby ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Oct 18, 2011, 04:06 PM »
I, (RugbyIce), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
http://

Offline MitchMeyers92

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GO HAWKS!
« Reply #21 on: Oct 19, 2011, 04:00 PM »
I, mitchmeyers92 (mitchell meyers), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline IceHaus

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #22 on: Oct 19, 2011, 05:59 PM »
I, IceHaus, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline jurrensb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Oct 25, 2011, 08:48 PM »
I, jurrensb (Bryan), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Offline Shrades

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Oct 28, 2011, 11:55 AM »
I Shrades do solemnly swear to uphold the standars and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline shadow-ia

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #25 on: Oct 30, 2011, 08:27 AM »
I, shadow-ia do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Bring on some ice

Offline Woody61

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #26 on: Oct 30, 2011, 09:55 PM »
I Woody61(jeff)do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian

Offline walleyewinder23

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Good things come to those who bait.
« Reply #27 on: Nov 01, 2011, 10:27 PM »
I, (walleyewinder23), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28 on: Nov 02, 2011, 02:48 PM »
I, Oldbear(Steve), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline phil c

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #29 on: Nov 03, 2011, 07:12 PM »
I, Phil C, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

May god have mercy on the worthless souls of those who may oppose us!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.