Author Topic: lake simcoe ice fishing limits  (Read 4372 times)

tlisa93

lake simcoe ice fishing limits
« on: Jan 09, 2004, 08:51 PM »
can anyone tell me the limits of perch u can bring back to michgan from canada, and how many a day your allowed to fish while your there. ;)

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Re:lake simcoe ice fishing limits
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2004, 08:30 AM »
Well im not to sure on the exporting of fish i can tell ya that the limit on the ice is 50 and limit in possesion at home is 50. Or i should say Your DAILY LIMIT is 50. With a in freezer limit of 50 . TO many guys come to simcoe and ive seen in come out in the morning catch their LImit and come back later on ANd get their Limit. Which tickes me off a lil. I realize that coming from far you want a great day of fishing....But DAng limits are made for a reason. SOrry for the B@tch Session ....Just to many guys ruin it for the rest of ya. TIght lines and good luck. CAll the MNR in Ontario and ask them What ur bring home limit is or pick up a booklet when you coem and get your ontario licence. :> TIght lines!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

lileyehunter

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2004, 02:47 PM »
that happens ALOT and i mean ALOT here in erie with steelhead, people will get their 3 fish limit, go to their cars and come back and get another limit, what you should do is try and take down their liscense plates and notify the local conservation officers immediately.

nate

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2004, 02:53 PM »
Well ya know i would do that if i actually would follow them back to their car but after i set up i don't think im that tuned in to follow them back accross the ice with  all my gear lol Just wish the MNR would be out on the ice more like they are on shore in the warm months!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.