Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1612862 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9420 on: Jul 20, 2017, 05:57 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Only supposed to hit 91* today, not complaining you understand, after yesterdays 100*  Feels like 67 out now, Got to make a run to metal salvage, and run to store for anything that is short supply for the kitchen.  Did get a little shower at the home digs.  Will have to check the rain gauge, that is if its not already evaporated. 

Sounds like a good deal on extra hands for the weekend Marv,

Think I hear footsteps out in the hall Must be Mr. Turkey and Ninja

Stay cool folks.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9421 on: Jul 20, 2017, 06:13 AM »
Sounds like we might get some rain today. That nasty storm that hit south of Marv yesterday in Iowa went south of me last night.

Eddie I hope they did not have the sound turned up full blast yesterday. I was working on the carpet in a bar trying to get it finished along with all of the other trades when they sound system came on full blast. Every one stood up and looked around. One of the guys pointed at the door and we all walked out. The owner  came out after us pleading for us to get back to work. He said they had to check the sound system. He was told to turn it down and we would go back to work. They did but I rolled up some carpet pad and stuck it in my ears as it was still plenty loud.

The bosses knee injection did not take long yesterday. All I have today is a visit to my podiatrist to get my feet checked and toe nails trimmed. I am having a hard time finding a podiatrist that is not a foot butcher. This is the third one since I left a good one that got to far to travel to.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9422 on: Jul 20, 2017, 06:49 AM »
Happy Thursday. Going to be warm again today but no rain. This will be 3 days in a row. Had a better day on the water. Light NW breeze in the early morning died off and the lake was flat for about 3 hours. During those 3 hours it was perfect for vertical jigging on the breaks. The walleyes were holding at 34' just down over the 31' mark. If there had been any wind they would have been harder to fish. The "sand pike" jig caught a few but it also got some SMB. Went back to the perch jig and did better. 11/12 walleyes on the perch with the best fish almost 18". When the wind did come back up it was out of the SSW and I drifted spinners for awhile. One perch and a couple walleyes. This year mornings have been much better fishing than afternoons. I haven't been out at all in the evenings.

Eddie, would love to see some pictures of where my tax dollars are going. It is good too know that someone I know is getting some of it.

IW, the build is coming right along.

A guy I worked with in Rochester is going to come down and fish for a few days. It has been hard to plan 2 or 3 days in a row with Dr appts and the weather the way it is. I know he is a fair weather fishermen so no rain and NO thunderstorms within about 200 miles. He is out of walleyes so I know it will be soon.....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9423 on: Jul 20, 2017, 10:04 AM »
Boy do I miss WW. Miss her 30" walleyes, her cookies and her blueberry pie....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9424 on: Jul 20, 2017, 03:16 PM »
Evening all,

Well we're back with the 5 fish curse again  :wacko: just can't connect with #6 for some reason  :(  Put 14 total in the boat yesterday, 9 of them short & a total of 9 today with 4 being short  :wacko:  Kept the 5 both days since finding out my brother actually paid $14.99 a pound for walleye fillets at the store instead of calling me and letting me know he was in need of fish  :cookoo:  told him I'd sell these to him for only $10.99 a pound  :roflmao:  :whistle:
Here's today's catch :

Sorry H2L, the biggest was only 19 1/2" today  :-\   :woot:  glad you were able to connect with some eyes yourself  :thumbsup:

WS....happy to hear you're going to have some help this weekend  :clap:  should make the jobs easier with all the extra hands  :flex: is it supposed to be cooler & less humid this weekend  ???

DN.....enjoy the vacay  :)  hope the fish cooperate for you  ;)  homemade ice cream....yummy my kind of party  :laugh:

Picked up a replacement awning for camp, the original one on the camper is dry rotted from being in the sun  :-\  hoping it doesn't turn into a HUGE project  :unsure:

Have a good night. The weekend's just around the corner now  ;)2  Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9425 on: Jul 20, 2017, 04:39 PM »
Congratulations WW :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9426 on: Jul 20, 2017, 04:54 PM »
Awesome catch WW!  I'd be thrilled with a day fishing like that!  Congrats!
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9427 on: Jul 20, 2017, 05:01 PM »
$10.99 would be a real bargain Fishery at Superior is $16.95 a pound, minimum order 10 #, plus air freight.  Still puttsing around out side, loading scrap metals, but thunder storm is moving my way.  So will take a break for a few.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9428 on: Jul 20, 2017, 05:07 PM »
Thanks Ninja, the bite has been pretty good this year  ;D

You crack me up WS  :roflmao:  ;D   Think you may have gotten too much sun this week  :woot: :whistle:

Careful with that t-storm IFF, not a big fan of lightening strikes  :o  :pinch:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9429 on: Jul 20, 2017, 07:38 PM »
Good evening folks had a thunderstorm roll through earlier this evening  no idea if it helped with or increased the humidity level.
Deal Ninja have a safe and good vacation may any fishing trips yield better results then I had earlier this month.
Eddie looking like you and the crew will complete the marble block work next week or in early August.
Whopper Stopper glad some of your coworkers are willing to help you with your side jobs. Also nice that the neighbor you helped last year is now returning the favor.
Ice Wanderer waiting to see photos of the completed wood shed. Since you are doing a metal roof will it have any of those stops on it to prevent snow/ice from sliding off onto the ground.
IFF you would think liquidation company would send the surf rods to store closer to the coast lines of our country . :cookoo: Guess that is why I'm only a custodian.
Hunts2long good to hear you are getting into a few walleyes. May you have a good trip with your friend. Glad your wife is doing well enough that you have time to do some fishing.
Mr.Turkey happy to read wife's doctor visit went well, ditto for you at the podiatrist.
Wallyworld a big  :thumbsup:to you and Mr.WW on the walleyes. Your story about brother reminds me of time I was on a party boat and gave flounder I caught to another person . When I got back from vacation and back to work knew why he had such a big smile on his face Flounder fillets were selling for $6.99 a pound. Hope the awning replace at camp goes smoothly.

Have a pleasant evening everyone. Best to all fishing tomorrow.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9430 on: Jul 21, 2017, 03:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Friday!!  Clear and 67* on the Hill this am, high of 84 expected here today.
  For any of the horse racing fans out there, today the gates will open for the 149th running of the thorobreds at Saratoga Race Course. Believe that would be located at about the midway point between Jeff's homestead and mine.
   Steve...looked like we were going to get hit with some rain late afternoon yesterday but just a few sprinkles fell. Hope all is well...when will the move take place for you?
   Marv...don't be giving Wally any ideas.... :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:   Good luck with the side jobs today, be safe!   :thumbsup:
   Wally...congrats to you and Mr.WW on your catches, great job! I think a nice big frosted cupcake on top of that truck would do the trick... ;D
  H2...congrats on your catches as well, well done! Best of luck fishing with your buddy, hope the bite stays hot!  :thumbsup:
  Tom...we were behind the stage when they did the sound check, so it wasn't bad at all. Hope everything went well for you yesterday at the podiatrist. 
  Jeff...hope the roofing went well for you yesterday, looking forward to seeing that! Nice choice on the siding material, that should look real nice!   :thumbsup:

It got down right miserably hot yesterday on the marble deck yesterday. We're working in an all sun area, looked like everyone had jumped in a pool with their clothes on by coffee break, lol...expecting a repeat of that again today.
   Running a tad behind, so will catch up to you all this afternoon after ringing out my clothes!    ;D
   Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9431 on: Jul 21, 2017, 03:59 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 52* with a slight breeze here on my hill, expect to get up in the 80's* again today.
                        Eddie......Working in the sun is by no means any good at this time of year, I can relate how soaked
              you and the crew were. :blink:
                        Steve.......Nice to see you post, how did the store inspection go and are you back to regular hours? ???
                        WW..........You and the Mr. are on a roll, I wouldn't complain about only getting 5 fish. :flex:
                        h2l........I'm glad you're getting a few fish! :flex:
                        Marv.......You crack me up with your graphics good job! How did the tree work go yesterday?
                        Well yesterday I started putting the metal roof on, I had to make 3 jigs to hold the roofing in place, it
              took me a while, it was up and down the ladder then on the roof to screw it down. I got one side done and friend
              showed up to inspect. ::) I got part of the ridge cap on and screwed to the finished side so I don't have to get up
              on the metal roof. here are some pictures.

This is one of the jigs I made, I will put a 2x6 against it, it will give me 2" overhang!

I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out wetting a line.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9432 on: Jul 21, 2017, 05:04 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Excellent job on the shed IW. It looks like snow won't stand a chance. I probably missed it but how many cord will fit in there?

Take care Eddie and drink your water Sir! There isn't anything a guy can do in that hot crap to make working in it better. Probably the best is to think about ice fishing, sitting in the pop up :thumbsup: I am hoping in a month and a half things will begin to cool.

mr.clean I was also wondering if you were back to regular hours. Hope all is going well :thumbsup:

Back to the side job today. The home owner had made a lot of promises about helping me with it. "Just get it on the ground he said and I will do the rest" Then he wanted everything chipped, but he would pile everything. Somewhere around 10am he said this is BS, and he went in the house ??? I stuck with it until 2 and then had enough and came home and mowed the lawn.

Today they are talking rain and more storms by noon so not sure if I will be able to finish it or not. All systems  go for the weekend help. I will be pretty happy if we can put a major dent in things.

Best luck if hitting the lakes :clap: Stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9433 on: Jul 21, 2017, 05:46 AM »
Morning all,

Looks like another hot, humid day here in the northeast, tough on the outdoor workers for sure  :pinch: :-\  some cooler temps being forecast for next week  :thumbsup:

WS.....guess the homeowner didn't realize how hard tree removal/clean up is, especially in the middle of summer  :flex:  hope you're able to get the job done today  ;)  good luck getting the weekend jobs done too  :thumbsup:  then maybe you can get some "me time" in soon  @)
IW....that building is looking great  :thumbsup:  can't be an easy job putting those metal panels on by yourself  :bow: :flex:
MrC....have you moved into your new place yet ???
Eddie.....hope the day passes quickly for you & the guys, this heat must be brutal in the city  :%$#!: 

See 2 more skunks got nailed in the traps last nite  :clap: :thumbsup:  guess they aren't so crafty with these new traps  ;)2 

Have a good day at work or play. Keep drinking that H2O  ;D  Stay safe.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9434 on: Jul 21, 2017, 06:49 AM »
This heat can go away any time. I never really liked the heat but it seems to get to me more as I have gotten older. I think that yesterday was the last trip to the city and it's heat for a while.

IW
You sure know how to get that extra hand when you are working by your self. I never thought about making that jig to keep the needed over hang in the steel. Putting the cap on ahead of time is brilliant as climbing that pitch to put it on later would be a challenge. It looks to be at least a 6/12 pitch.

My podiatrist appointment has me looking for anther one. This guy is brutal. I told I'm I needed a callus removed along on of my big toe nails. He was going to cut it off with out softening it with a pair of cutters. Told him to forget it that I would trim it when I got home after soaking it. I have my daughter in law searching for one through the hospital that she works for. This is the third podiatrist I have dumped in the last few years. As a diabetic I do not need some jerk whacking my feet up.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9435 on: Jul 21, 2017, 07:40 AM »
Morning ERs!  High of 90 here today and already downright swampy outside.  I think I might take my camera out with me today and do some scouting.  I've marked some spots with my Humminbird this spring and summer that I'd like to get a visual of.  Maybe could be some prime ice spots.  We'll see.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!  Stay hydrated!  Here comes the weekend!   ;D

DN

Pssst, GREAT buy >>> https://www.amazon.com/YETI-Rambler-Stainless-Insulated-Tumbler/dp/B00JP9AJC6/ref=pd_ybh_a_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=24RM5B1EM4QV2A630551  Lowest price EVER was $20.31.

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9436 on: Jul 21, 2017, 08:08 AM »
Bike parts are finally in  :) yay   ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9437 on: Jul 21, 2017, 10:48 AM »
 Well thats done got the salvage metal off the pickup, some water on the garden, some brats on the grill, to take with to work for my supper.  Might be a busy day at the store
up to 30% off firearms

WW, whens the next bike ride ?  Talking about moving, is making my back hurt.

See a nice DIY arrow stop, think I will make myself one.

Come on ice ;)

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9438 on: Jul 21, 2017, 02:13 PM »
IFF......hoping tomorrow will be a good day for the first ride since the Father's Day meeting with the deer  :woot: ;)2   only 9 days left for my local GM store  :-\  stopped in there today, everything is 60 - 80 % off now, very little left. Have a good night at work  :)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9439 on: Jul 21, 2017, 06:00 PM »
Good evening everyone another hot day here in SENY think the humidity was better today still feel for folks like Eddie and Whopper Stopper who work outside. Next Friday is scheduled for my move put in 2 notices asking to be off before leaving work today look at next week's posted schedule and see they have me working. I will talk with management tomorrow and try and get my day off changed otherwise my sister will have to supervise the movers. Always something with my job. ::) :whistle:
Eddie have you given thought to idea of bringing a extra shirt to work and changing at lunch. It can not be fun working in wet clothing all day.
Whopper Stopper ditto Wallyworld's comments about the property owner hope this weekend's side jobs go smoother for you and your helpers.
Ice Wanderer smart idea with the jigs to hold roofing in place while you secure it to rafters.
Wallyworld glad the repair parts are finally in for your motorcycle now just need the temperatures to drop some so you can enjoy some rides. I'm assuming the traps you use kill the skunks so you do not have to relocate them once in the trap.
Deal Ninja smart idea to do some pre- ice fishing season scouting may you find a few spots with good fish holding structure.
Mr.Turkey sorry your having such a hard time finding a podiatrist .
IFF Hope things due not get to crazy at your store now that firearms are almost a third off original prices.

A good evening to everyone.
Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9440 on: Jul 21, 2017, 06:41 PM »
Good afternoon ER's WW glad your bike parts are in and congrats on the skunk trapping. WS hope your weekend eases your load while lining your pocket book. Made it out today off the dock 1 two lb. bass and a couple nice gills. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9441 on: Jul 21, 2017, 08:53 PM »

Good evening ER's,
                    Tom.....The roof is an 8/12 so snow should slide as it falls! I finished the other side today and did some
            picking up. boy was it hot. Then I went to MW's for dinner it is my granddaughters birthday, we had steamed clams
            and hamburgers!
                     Here are the last 2 pictures of the roof!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9442 on: Jul 22, 2017, 03:43 AM »
Good Morning everyone, coffee is on and diesel is running. Start of another hot day. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9443 on: Jul 22, 2017, 05:47 AM »

Good morning I-45, ER's,
                      It's 60* and somewhat clear here on my hill, a high near 80* here expected.
                      Marv......How are the side jobs coming, I hope you guys can knock a lot out today! :flex:
                      Eddie.....What's on you plate for today, side job or fishing! ???
                      WW........Be safe on your bike ride today, looks like it will be good till later in the day! :o
                      Bud........How's the heat? ???
                      I-45 are you working today?
                      Last night I didn't get much sleep, I was plagued with leg cramps, one was so bad I had the sweats and threw up, I guess
              too much climbing on the purlins. I think I'm going to take it easy today.
                     I hope everyone has a good Saturday  either at work or at play>

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9444 on: Jul 22, 2017, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....hope you're feeling better today, working in that heat will take a toll on your body  :(   be sure to drink lots of water/gatorade & take it easy today ;)
WS....hope your day goes well & you're able to make a huge dent in your work load  ;D   
MW.....happy birthday to your daughter  :clap:  hope your summer is going well  @)
IF45....have a safe day on the road  :)
MrC....hope you're able to get Friday off work, not being on site when your things are being moved would be unsettling to say the least  :-\  Mr WW relocates the skunks to the big green lawn in the sky  :whistle: >:D  we use live traps since there are cats that roam free in the area, think we've caught 3 or 4 of them  :blink:  never the same one twice tho  :woot:
Eddie.....any fishing on tap today or just planning to stay in the shade somewhere & keep cool  ??? @)
OG.....did you have a fish fry for dinner  ???

Have a good day whatever's on the agenda. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9445 on: Jul 22, 2017, 06:10 AM »
Good Morning everyone. WW, looks like some cooler weather coming so the bike riding will be nice.

The new boat handles the "big" waves pretty good. Had to run North for over a mile with 2 plus footers coming out of the West. I never did like running across the waves. But I stayed dry. Not bad for a 16 footer.

Now for the fishing. Morning was pretty good until the wind made it impossible to jig. Drifted spinners for awhile. Not getting many on the spinners. On the way back up the lake, the wind had dropped, but still out of the West, I stopped to drift a jig across one of my best spots that hasn't produced much this year. It was ON FIRE. Almost every drop produced a walleye. Lots of 15/16 inchers. Had to use motor in Rev. to keep me on the spot, so got wet. Need splash guards. That spot hasn't produced fish like that in couple years. They were still hitting when I headed home. Believe it or not, I broke off and didn't feel like putting on another jig. A friend was out trolling down riggers and as he was going pass me had a rod trip. The guy with him landed a 42" pike.

I was going to post this last night but I was still bobbing up and down from being in the boat.

IW the roof looks good.

Eddie enjoy the weekend off.

Everyone be Safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9446 on: Jul 22, 2017, 06:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 67* this am, high of 80 expected today. Sure fealt good getting a few extra hours sleep in this am, fealt a tad drained out after yesterday's shift..
  I-45...have a safe day out in the field today Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...the roof looks awesome, nice job!! It's really coming along nicely, can't wait to see the Adirondack siding on, that will really make it pop!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Give MW's daughter Happy Be-lated Birthday wishes from us on the 9:45!  Hope you're feeling better this morn, sounds like you were dehydrating with the cramps...good day to take it easy and catch up on fluids!   
  Marv...hope the side jobs go well today and you and the crew have a safe day!  :thumbsup:
  OG...congrats on the fishing, bet it fealt good wetting a line!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad to hear the bike is up and running again, have a nice safe ride!  :clap:  Think it hit 88* yesterday down in Albany...one of the guys said it was oppressive, another called it soupy, the foreman said it was %#!/{~ and something else I can't say... ;D
  Bud...Brats on the grill...nice touch!! Did any of the surf casting rods sell yet?
  Steve...hope you can get your schedule fixed for the moving date. As far as the fresh shirts, usually have at least one full set of clothes to change into in my truck at all times, just like when out on the ice.  When I lived in Florida, two sets in a gym bag..lol.
  Mr.Ninja...how did the camera work out for you? I'm still leaning on getting one of them myself...hope the fishing was good yesterday.
  H2... was hoping you and your buddy were going to slam the walleyes, wtg!! Glad to hear that spot was producing...good luck if you're out again today!  :thumbsup:

Lawn detail again this am before the temperature rises then a trip to the transfer station. Looks like some cooler weather coming in this week, looking forward to that!
  Planning on a night trip to see if I can coax a few Rainbows to come home with me this evening...hoping to launch by 7:30 or so and maybe put enough gills in the cooler for a fry before the sun goes down.
  Cawfee's on...hope everyone enjoys the weekend!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9447 on: Jul 22, 2017, 09:57 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Eddie I guess the price was right, 5 surf rods are gone.  See PB is at my door now too  :cookoo: :%$#!: Guess you will not be able to see my ugly face anymore  ;)2  ;)2 no clue on how to "update" it.  Haven't noticed the heat much because of being in the Stores A/C

See when someone is heading for the door they are carrying more that one rifle/shotgun/handgun boxes.  Still a lot of clothing left.  Choices on everything else is pretty picked over.

Roof looks good Jeff. with hard part done. 

off to make a run to grocery store before heading in for another 8 hours

Take Care all

Bud

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9448 on: Jul 23, 2017, 04:58 AM »
Good Sunday morning ERs!  I ended up not going out on the lake at all on Friday.  Just too damned hot. Cleaned up the flote boat a bit and soaked my clothes with sweat just doing that. :P  Yesterday it rained most of the day so the wife and I headed to Gander Mtn (3 hr round trip) to see what was left.  Ice fishing stuff is all but gone, but surprisingly the discount through most of the store was still only 30%.  Clothing was the exception at 50-60% off.  According to the scuttlebutt, this store (Niles, Ohio) is supposed to stay open until late August and then re-open under the new regime.  Maybe that's why pricing hadn't been slashed there yet? ???  Dunno.

I hope everyone has a nice Sunday and good luck to all wetting a line.  I may try and get out a few hours today, but I also plan to take my first crack at making sous vide dill pickles.  We stopped at an Amish produce stand on the way home from Gander and I bought a peck of pickling cukes.  Been wanting to try this method for a few years vs standard water bath.

I see IF-45 and IW roaming the halls.  Good morning good Sirs.

DN

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9449 on: Jul 23, 2017, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....hope you got some rest yesterday & are feeling more like yourself today  ;)

WS....one day closer to being caught up on all the work  ;D  hope you have some time to just relax a bit today  @)

DN.....have fun with the pickling  :woot:  good luck if you venture out on the water

Our bike ride was a short one yesterday  :(  the 0% chance of rain starting leaving water drops on the windshield  >:(  so we turned around & headed back home after about 30 miles   :'(   ran into more 0% precip just before pulling in the driveway   :%$#!:  just can't trust the weatherman   :nono:
Ended up going to camp to tackle the awning replacement......start to finish, only took 2 hours  :clap: :thumbsup: 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.