Idaho > Ice Fishing Idaho

Who's got ice?

<< < (2/2)

MetalMurf:
hey BlueDuck, thanks for being the Panhandle Ice Scouter. Not much time for that lately.

BlueDuck:
I drove by upper Twin Sun. and saw several sets of tracks.   Drilled one hole near the dock and it was about 3" with wet snow on top.   Didn't look all that good to me, but several sets of tracks went way out on the lake.  Ill wait a bit.

plumrob:
I Talked with a guy how went to Horsethief res Tues 12-11-07. He and his wife both limited out on bows. They had around 5"-6" of ice out from the boat ramp. He said the middle did not look safe. The bows were only 12"-14", but nice pink meat.

I did not get to drill any holes on Cascade res. this week end and no body was on it fishing. I'll try to get out there one night this week.

pimplimp:
Fished Horsethief yesterday had good ice down by the dam and limited out on bows. The south end of Cascade looked inviting but I did not want to take any chances. I heard that the very south end buy the southern most boat ramp has good ice but thats just hear say. :tipup:

plumrob:
I walked out off that boat ramp Last Tues night. It had about an inch of ice. I'll get out there this week and drill a hole or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version