Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Snow

(1/5) > >>

BIGDEERHUNTER63:
Snow , anywhere from 3 in. center of the state to 9 or 10 in. in the north east corner of the state . Then rain and flooding for 2 more storms . The Artic air will go right to southern Texas as said before and not come here . or at least not till the 3rd or 4th week of Jan. if then.

uncleshorty:
Was gonna head up to CO on Mon morning to do some "shoppin'"... :wacko: :cookoo:

Not goin' now.  Bad weather in the panhandle...  That winter storm is headin' my way...

Spider1:
Got up this morning to over a foot of snow on our deck up here in the Poconos. Fortunately there wasn't any ice on the lakes yet.

saphireblue99:
Nice to see you on the board Spider, thought for sure Promised Land would have a small layer of ice but with heavy snow on top of it that would have been trouble. Better it was still open especially with 2-3 inches rain predicted Tuesday. Keep up the great updates as always ;D

RuttNutt:
I hate to “rain on your parade” guys, but the lakes in Eastern Pike were capped on Friday. This was our smaller community lake:

This lake is usually 1-2” behind Promised Land and Tobyhanna so I suspect Promised Land was also capped. I heard Tobyhanna had 2” on Friday near the shoreline............. ....

After this snow I’m thinking most lakes have about 6” or more of slush on them now.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version