Ice Fishing Media > Ice Fishing Video

Porky Perch On BRIGHT Morning

(1/2) > >>

Brandon:

DEADSTICK PERCH with a JAW JACKER can be highly effective during certain types of winter ice fishing days for the Jumbo Perch.  Today the biggest perch all took the 7 mm Tungsten Jig on the Jaw Jacker instead of taking the active presentation even though they were right beside eachother.

Where you are allowed two lines a dead stick can come in very handy beside your main jigging hole.

Use a more aggressive pattern in your Jigging hole like a spoon to attract the attention of panfish in the area.  If they are not willing to take the more active bait then they will have option two.

JohnnyO19:
Nice video, love the Jaw Jacker!  ;)

SLAYERFISH:
Ugh!  JawJacker = Decline of Fishing Skills. :P

skifisher:

--- Quote from: SLAYERFISH on Feb 05, 2023, 11:38 AM ---Ugh!  JawJacker = Decline of Fishing Skills. :P

--- End quote ---
^^^ X-2!

Brandon:

--- Quote from: SLAYERFISH on Feb 05, 2023, 11:38 AM ---Ugh!  JawJacker = Decline of Fishing Skills. :P

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: skifisher on Feb 05, 2023, 12:05 PM ---^^^ X-2!

--- End quote ---

I suspect I'm more skilled of a fisherman after using Jaw Jackers than I was prior.  We have difference of opinion.

When you really think about it, you have to wonder how much skill it actually takes if you can be outfished by a plastic device? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version