Ice Fishing Media > Ice Fishing Video

Eyoyo Underwater camera review. Worth the $140??

(1/2) > >>

PIKE FISHERMAN:
Heres a quick review of the $140 Eyoyo underwater camera if anyone is interested. Ive used this camera a few times, still figuring it out, but think its a pretty cool rig!!!

Ronnie D:
I have the same unit, but it's a knockoff made by Anysun. It's great for scouting , finding depth and bottom composition.
Downside is low vision in murky water an getting a line tangled in the cam line if ya jig too deep. I have had a couple of pike naiil the cam cause it looks like a decoy.
The depth/temp. display on my unit is in metric, have you found a way to display standard?.
Overall for the 100.00 i spent I'm happy w/it.
I heard there was a. remote type 360 degree panning kit you can add for 70 bucks, if you're fishing clear water that would make a great kit.

PIKE FISHERMAN:

--- Quote from: Ronnie D on Jan 04, 2022, 05:49 PM ---I have the same unit, but it's a knockoff made by Anysun. It's great for scouting , finding depth and bottom composition.
Downside is low vision in murky water an getting a line tangled in the cam line if ya jig too deep. I have had a couple of pike naiil the cam cause it looks like a decoy.
The depth/temp. display on my unit is in metric, have you found a way to display standard?.
Overall for the 100.00 i spent I'm happy w/it.
I heard there was a. remote type 360 degree panning kit you can add for 70 bucks, if you're fishing clear water that would make a great kit.

--- End quote ---
This unit doesn't have the depth/temp display. At least I haven't found it yet. And I have the wireless Aqua Vu camera panner. A panner is a must.

EYOYO:

--- Quote from: PIKE FISHERMAN on Jan 04, 2022, 05:16 PM ---Heres a quick review of the $140 Eyoyo underwater camera if anyone is interested. Ive used this camera a few times, still figuring it out, but think its a pretty cool rig!!!

--- End quote ---
Awesome! Thanks for your video review! Really appreciated!

jdeboer4:
This has built in DVR? What file format does it record in? I saw another review of a similar camera that recorded in a weird format that had to be converted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version