Author Topic: Eskimo Outbreak 650XD On Ice Review!!  (Read 3254 times)

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
Eskimo Outbreak 650XD On Ice Review!!
« on: Dec 23, 2021, 05:09 PM »
Hey folks, Ive seen a lot of talk about the Eskimo Outbreaks. If your looking at the 250, 350, 450 or 650XD, get one!!! You wont regret it!! Took my 650XD out for the first time this weekend. Great shack. Sets up easy, bout the same as my 949i. Has a ton of room, and the walk through door is amazing!! Worth every $$. I put together a quick review video from our first outing with it, if anyone is interested in checking it out, if not, just go buy one!! No need to thank me later...Your welcome!!
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline IDbasser

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Eskimo Outbreak 650XD On Ice Review!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2021, 06:46 PM »
Joe Holland, that is a guy I would like to go fishing with.  I watch a lot of his videos to get prepared for a 3 night camping trip on the ice I have planned.

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2021, 07:53 AM »
Joe Holland, that is a guy I would like to go fishing with.  I watch a lot of his videos to get prepared for a 3 night camping trip on the ice I have planned.
He’s a good guy!! Def a pro with the ice camping trips
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2021, 09:58 AM »
Good video / review.....Thanks !!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.