Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

I've noticed...

<< < (2/4) > >>

tschneid:
The steady decline is interesting. FB has also grown in popularity so wonder how that correlates. I feel that Indiana is a tough state. The northern part is barely in the ice belt these days. I've done trips to MN, WI, and MI and surprised by how inactive those boards can be at times. I guess when you routinely get 12+ inches of ice you don't need to troll for info.

Jigmup:
still here...just quiet

Crappie_Killer_54:

--- Quote from: river_scum on Mar 04, 2021, 04:37 AM ---a lot has to do with spot snipers.  they hit several years ago and that was the start of decline. imo  i even heard concerns of PMs not being secure.  people are spooked about putting info and pics up these days.  for good reason too.  too much info leads to aa lake getting overrun.  i heard it happened to huhn lake this season.  i believe that was a f____book post that did that one.  so lots of people stopped posting and sending PMs out of those fears.  i used tro share abunch years ago. that stopped after i seen a lake destroyed this way.

people also change names to avoid being tracked.  so they mite still be hear under other names.

--- End quote ---
            Eric Pinkerton ruined kuhn this year with his post. He ruins alot of places with his post.

river_scum:
never heard of him.  he will learn better some day im guessing.

Scheu:
I'm still posting on a regular basis and plan to continue. Maybe I will eventually run into some of you guys on the ice, depending on what where you live and ice fish in Northern Indiana.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version