Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

I've noticed...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Slab catcher:
What soft water sites does everyone go to? Thanks in advance!!

walleyedan:
I don't know the guy either but I do know that my brother has a place on Kuhn and he is not a happy camper from the photos that have been posted on the Barbee Lake Assoc. website.  I can't imagine the amount of trash that was left behind and will be found floating along the shorelines next spring.

Most guys go to My Fish Finder and there is also Crappie.com  Problem is everybody is too busy fishing to spend time typing.  There are a couple of more sites I believe people use but I haven't been to them.  Good Luck.

walleyedan:
I've seen guys come and go over the years.  It all part of the drama "As the Auger Turns" show.

kevs:
 I've noticed the same with people mia. Facebook has multiple sites with people posting pic's and fighting over a multitude of issues, there are some who try to keep it humorous on the threads. Sad to say some people post info about lakes having a good bite and those BOWs get hammered. I was on the 'See' when such a case occurred. Fellas told me they read on facebook fish were biting there. 2.5"-3" of ice in an area half the size of a volleyball court and 35 people trying to fish it. Just glad I was the first person there and had my spot picked out. I quit sharing info on lakes several years past, not worth the hassle of trying to find a place to fish in a crowd. 

hounds:
I loved it back a few years ago we had a Tuesday night league over here.  Guys would meet and we would have a mini tournament.  Got to know several guys that way.  I also think the lack of an online tournament has limited the site also.  But I can understand why it was dropped, it had to be a lot of work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version