Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

NEPA Reports Wanted

(1/15) > >>

JMZ:
Can I make a suggestion? If you are looking for a report for a certain lake, why don't you make the the request in the counties I have posted. It bugs me when I to go to a posting about lake conditions and find a request "for conditions on the lake". I will check "Luzerne County Reports Wanted" thread and go to that lake in a day or so and check out the conditions at the lake. You can compensate me for my gas! LOL

Fishingjg:

--- Quote from: JMZ on Jan 17, 2021, 12:19 AM ---Can I make a suggestion? If you are looking for a report for a certain lake, why don't you make the the request in the counties I have posted. It bugs me when I to go to a posting about lake conditions and find a request "for conditions on the lake". I will check "Luzerne County Reports Wanted" thread and go to that lake in a day or so and check out the conditions at the lake. You can compensate me for my gas! LOL

--- End quote ---

Hey Dinkmaster,

I guess I'm missing something in your post and sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I do that?

Thanks
JG

RuttNutt:
I don’t even know why there are so many reports Or requests for reports on THIS page! Isn’t that what the REPORTS page is for?!  ;) ::)

JMZ:

--- Quote from: RuttNutt on Jan 17, 2021, 04:16 PM ---I don’t even know why there are so many reports Or requests for reports on THIS page! Isn’t that what the REPORTS page is for?!  ;) ::)

--- End quote ---

I just wanted to start a county thread where people could ASK for a report for a lake in a certain county. When I see a posting for a certain lake I expect to see that there is safe ice of there is not safe ice. We all want reports for lakes so why should people even have to ask? ::)
Maybe I should have put this NEPA Reports Wanted thread on the reports page but I did't want to confuse people. If this bugs you, don't ask, thats OK.  ???

Fishingjg:
Hey Dinkmaster,

I saw you other post, I get it. We normally fish Mauch Chunk in Carbon, although if we want to fish this year we may have to further North. I was thinking about Promise Land also.

Thanks
JG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version