IceShanty Main > Help and (FAQs)

Can't change pic size

(1/2) > >>

die hard22:
I read through the topics already posted but none have helped me so I'll post my own. I can't seem to change the size of my pictures on my computer. Like another post said he tried to change the size and it just cut out that 400 x 600 section of the picture this is my problem. I thought I could download to myfishingpictures and change them there but my pictures are to high resolution and size  to down load or something. A little help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

grumpymoe:
start a new account with photobucket.com   you can load your pictures there and resize easily....Grump

Left Handed Model:
With photobucket, you are at there whim for resize (50%, 75%, etc.),  there are a lot of freeware image programs out there that have better resize features than Paint. Paint just changes the size of the pallette your working on, not the size of the image. Try googling Free Image Software.  Hope this helps... ;D

die hard22:
Just when I thought I had it. I'm using photobucket and I've resized the pictures but this is what happens.

Left Handed Model:
Looks like maybe double img tags.  the third box below the picture in photobucket is the one you need,  it already has the img tags with it, copy and paste that line into your post and you should see it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version