Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

NEPA ICE

(1/2) > >>

davesohns:
Friends,

Any word on NEPA lakes?  I have a shack in Lake Ariel  and a report from the region would be nice.

Dave-Baltimore, MD

nepa old man:

--- Quote from: davesohns on Dec 14, 2005, 09:34 AM ---Friends,

Any word on NEPA lakes?  I have a shack in Lake Ariel  and a report from the region would be nice.

Dave-Baltimore, MD

--- End quote ---

Around 5" on smaller ponds, biggers lakes still need more time, iffy, paupack for example

water walker:
Lake Ariel itself, still had open water in areas as of monday when I was by it. Most other lakes, except 'paupack, should be in good shape.

pikedigger:
I live in Pike county and everything has been locked up for the last week and a half. Not sure about Paupack though................ Temps have been in the negative #'s the past few nights..

Cant wait    :D

krs:
At the end of last week, the pack had ice to Ironwood but was open water at the big end of the lake.  That was before the deep freeze.  Ledgedale MAY BE safe but I would give it more time.

Forest City which isn't too far from White Oak and Prompton had a low temp this morning of  -14.  I talked with 2 different people who live there and they both confirmed it so I bet those lakes are safe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version