Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

2006 online license xtra copies

(1/2) > >>

saphireblue99:
If any of you fellow fisherman out there tend to misplace their license during the year or it ends up looking like shredded wheat and unreadable. Try purchasing it online, you print it out immediately, trout stamp and all. And it doesn't limit you to printing only one copy, you can print a few in case of the unexpected. And they are legal ,unlike copies of the hand written ones which are illegal. Also better if you use photo paper but will work on regular copy paper just fine.

dxbricks:
 This is a good idea that I have been doing for a few years..one copy each for vehicles,boat and fishin buddies glove box too...Also need ID like drivers license to make the online one legal..

Van_Cleaver:
I've been doing the extra thing for a couple as well. Heck you paid the money, why not have some spares?

MikeThePike:
Online is the way to go if you do a lot of river fishing where the water is deep like I do or tend to misplace things. My liscences get detroyed and lost easily in the rivers and why bother spending the time and money to get it replaced if you can just print a buncha copies..

SHAMEN:
I have found laminating them keeps them lasting longer but the copies always are nice to have in the vehicles...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version