Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Game Commission Smoke

(1/5) > >>

C.C.:
I received these photo's last night from a friend. I guess their response will be that they aren't from Pa. These were taken several days ago in Bradford co. on Wells Mt. near Wyalusing. You guy's decide if you want to beleive thegame comm. or the photo's.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
They sure a beautiful animal and I cant waite to have one in my house in the game room!
     Jim

R.V. ICEMAN:
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o   looks like he is pretty hungry

Icenutter:
Cool pics Jim.  Looks like he is a curious one.  Is this the first time your buddy has seen this lion?

WartHog:
Great pics!  Wouldn't want to have one of those in my backyard.

Easy enough to prove that the photo is from PA.  Game Commision could verify the location using the picture with the door frame in the foreground.
Although, the Game Commission will just say the cat escaped from a zoo.

water walker:
Not to try to discredit you, but I believe I saw these pictures a couple months ago.  If I remember correctly, though, it was said the pictures were taken in the same area you mentioned.  I'm sure they are in PA since the girlfriend's uncle and friend both claim to have seen one at seperate times a year or so ago in Pleasant Mount.  I was also surprised to hear we have fishers in northeast PA.  A friend has pictures of one that passed a game camera by his house and the game commission didn't comment when shown the photos. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version