Author Topic: Tuesday league night at Three rivers park in Lake Station.. Feb 15th  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
Tuesday night Feb 15Th Ice fishing League will be at  Three rivers park in Lake Station, Location is by interstate 65 . Be there and get registered  before 5pm.  We will fish from 5 to 8 pm.      See you all there ,  High flags (Mark)

Offline Iceman50

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Frabill is my product brand of choice !!!
  Just found out I can't make it because of my wifes work schedule.  >:( >:( >:(
I will Fish & Hunt until I am not able to do it anymore !!!

Offline moonglow71

• IceShanty Rookie
This is the first chance I have had to log in this year. Is there any info on the league, is it open to everyone, entry fee, etc? I live in Lowell and was thinking about getting out of work a little early to join you guys at Three Rivers.

On a side note, hit Willow Slough on Saturday. My buddy did well late morning, some nice crappie and about 10 gills. He thought he might have been catching the tail end of a morning bite. All in about an hour. I did not make it out until later, 9:30, and fished until dusk. Only 4 keepers to show for it and maybe caught a dozen gills all together. Thick ice and snow cover might finally be taking a toll. Areas that had good weeds 3 weeks ago are now dead and totaly void of fish, even dinks.

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
It is open to anyone, but you can't fish until 5 pm.  Its 5 bucks to join in  :icefish:

Offline vermillion1405

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hounds it's open late and it's free. They had a league night here about a month ago, no problems. Your good to go

Offline moonglow71

• IceShanty Rookie
Thanks for the info guys. Gonna do my best to make it out there.

Offline vermillion1405

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hounds it's open late and it's free. They had a league night here about a month ago, no problems. Your good to go

Disregard my post, I was mis-reading hounds post. I thought he was talking about the park closing at 5 and charging a fee to fish in general. Hounds is correct for the league night info. Sorry. ::)

Offline high_flags

• Team IceShanty Maniac
   League info : We don't want anyone to fish the set lake on the day of league night.   You can pre fish it any other time.       Any one can join us.  $5.00 per night.       We pick what types of fish that can be entered before we start.  You keep your best 5 fish to be weighted at the end of the night.   The top 2 or 3 spots win, depending on the amount of people that show up to fish. 
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline Iceman50

• IceShanty Rookie
 Mark (Highflags) I guess I wont be making it this coming Tuesday. My wife works late and nobody to watch my daughter. Let me know what happens.
 >:( >:( >:(

Offline FelixD

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • R.I.P. Janurary 16, 2015
I'm also out. otta work!  >:(
Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason

Offline ryan0436

• IceShanty Rookie
Is this still on for tonight??????? ??? ??? ???

Offline perch king

• Team IceShanty Regular
yes, it is on tonight
"Fish on for me, Fish off for u"

Offline sully72

• IceShanty Rookie
me and my son are going. 1st 1 for us looking forward to it

Offline FelixD

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • R.I.P. Janurary 16, 2015
How was the ice?
Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason

Offline perch king

• Team IceShanty Regular
ice was perfect. very thick, mark caught a mounter. i mean a mounter. this crappie he got is a monster

Offline RynoIceMan

• Team IceShanty Addict
ice was perfect. very thick, mark caught a mounter. i mean a mounter. this crappie he got is a monster
There's some NICE Crappies in there i caught a 17" i mounted last summer
Didnt catch a damn thing! Guess you can say we took a lickn'
Tonights fish fry is gonna taste like chicken!
A Bad Day of Fishin' Beats a Good Day of Anything Else

Offline high_flags

• Team IceShanty Maniac
     Yes that was a very nice fish. One of my all time best Crappies. I froze it, just might mount this one.   2-15-2011   League results- 1st place Jake (moose) 3.4 lbs 5 nice Crappies.   2 ND place Mark ( highflags) 2.14.4 lbs  ,  3rd place  Ben ( Bassmaster Ben) 2.01 lbs.  Had a great night fishing with everybody it was nice to meet some new guys tonight.  Here are some pics.                 
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline high_flags

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline perch king

• Team IceShanty Regular
that is one monster. good job mark. we have to hook up one day before iced ends

Offline perch king

• Team IceShanty Regular
even though i got skunked, i had alot of fun

Offline Fish Stalker

• Team IceShanty Regular
That crappie he caught was one of the biggest crappie i have seen in a long time,for sure a wall mounter.Very nice Mark congrats again.Good to meet all the guys tonight.Hope to fish with you guys again.

Offline perch king

• Team IceShanty Regular
guys. i will keep up to date for next tuesday with the ice conditions. im goin early early in the morning

Offline perch king

• Team IceShanty Regular
had a very good group of guys tonight. congrats mark

Offline SkeeterJeff

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SPUD, SPUD, SPUD!!!!!
Awesome fish, Mark.  Congrats!

-Jeff

Offline Moose416

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "Take What You Need....Leave the Rest for Seed"
Great time again !  Met some new IS members and enjoyed the outing.  GREAT job at grabbing that fellow in the hole Mark, a beautiful trophy and a lifetime memory for sure. Thanks for running the show and as always doing a fine job.  Best crappie bite I had in awhile, ended up iceing 8 and for the 1st time I can remember this season I never got cold  :)  Looking forward to next week !  jake

Offline Moose416

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "Take What You Need....Leave the Rest for Seed"
Took this pic not 30 seconds after he landed it. Expression says it all !!  Way to Go Mark !

Offline countryboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FISH ON!
WOW! Now that is a crappie...awesome fish man...CONGRATS! What were the measurements on that bad boy?!

Offline Iceman50

• IceShanty Rookie
  Pics are GREAT Wish I could have been there. Congrats to Moose, Mark and Ben. I understand the plan is to go back to Three Rivers again next Tuesday huh? ( If the ice holds out that is )  ;)

Offline goathead

• Team IceShanty Regular
 Great fish Mark, the ice looks great. doesn't even look slushy.    Manny

Offline vermillion1405

• Team IceShanty Regular
That's a huge crappie highflags!! Congratulations. What is the length and weight on that crappie. I guess I picked a bad day not to go. Damn work always gets in the way of fishing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.