Author Topic: getting the iceshanty flag over the phone?  (Read 984 times)

raleigh

getting the iceshanty flag over the phone?
« on: Sep 27, 2004, 02:47 PM »
I have a Queastion, I wanted to get a team iceshanty flag for my sled, but I don't want to order over the computer. Is there a phone number and a item number that I can use to order the flag over the phone? Thats how I got my Iceshanty hoodie last winter. But I did not see an item number for the flag. Any help would be great.........THANKS !!!

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: getting the iceshanty flag over the phone?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2004, 04:21 PM »
http://www.cafepress.com/teamiceshanty  Top right hand corner is the phone number.Which happens to be 1-877-809-1659
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2004, 04:27 PM »
Cafepress doesn't have the flags. You have to get them directly from scott. Just send an IM to "IceShanty" and tell him what you want to do.
Ken                                          

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2004, 05:00 PM »
Cafepress doesn't have the flags. You have to get them directly from scott. Just send an IM to "IceShanty" and tell him what you want to do.

That explains why I coud not find them :-[
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.