The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: looking for some jigs  (Read 1913 times)

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
looking for some jigs
« on: Dec 22, 2006, 10:06 PM »
hi I'm looking for some 2 inch white powerbait tube jigs.  If you have any that you would be interested in selling or trading or a place I can get some PLEASE LET ME KNOW.   thanks trfishin
Love to Fish and make Soft Plastic baits<br /><br />Just doesnt get any better than catching fish off your own panfish/ trout baits   from tubes, curly tails, and small baits catching fish of any species

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
Re: looking for some jigs
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2006, 09:54 AM »
 Don't they have those at our local wallyworld?  In Riverton, there are several places that have them.
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2006, 10:27 AM »
 :)hey 4cator I have been looking all over and have'nt been able to find any of them for a while.  I live in Kemmerer and there isn't any fishing tackle much to buy here.   I have looked in walmart and different places but have come up empty.  Could you give me some names of stores or phone numbers that I could call and see if they have any of these jigs available.  any information would be great.  thanks again trfishin
Love to Fish and make Soft Plastic baits<br /><br />Just doesnt get any better than catching fish off your own panfish/ trout baits   from tubes, curly tails, and small baits catching fish of any species

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2006, 05:12 PM »
TR if you go to the big city try cabela's or sportsmans....
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2006, 11:00 PM »
hey 4X4elk thanks for the information but I have looked at all the sportsmens warehouses, cabela's,  bass pro and other places but have come up with an empty bucket.  thanks  trfishin

Offline BottomDweller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2006, 08:28 AM »
if sportsman's doesn't have it, i'm miles davis.  anyway, there are lots of other brands: all you really need is a good, heavy jig and a package of tubes.  YUM, Zoom, et cetera.  go to cabelas.com, click fishing, then under "soft baits", go to "tubes".

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #6 on: Dec 26, 2006, 05:10 PM »
thanks bottomdweller I'll check it out

Offline WYOiceman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 27, 2006, 05:12 PM »
thanks bottomdweller I'll check it out
I could have sworn that I saw some at the sportsmans warehouse in Casper.
By the way I grew up in K-town. Have you been having any luck at naughton?

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 27, 2006, 05:15 PM »
have you tried some onlien stores I am sure you could mail order them from somewhere
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.