The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: guide services  (Read 1957 times)

Offline slayn em

• IceShanty Rookie
guide services
« on: Dec 14, 2006, 12:02 PM »
anybody know of any around Wisconsin? any with sleeper houses, shacks, bring our own, whatever.

Offline trapster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: guide services
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2006, 03:09 PM »
Larry Smith is very good as are many others.  Larry is from the Berlin area.  I'll try to find a link.
Shut up and fish.

Offline packmann

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2006, 07:11 PM »
i see he is on the John Gillespie show all the time. wish i lived down that way, to me Gillespie outdoors is the best fishing show on tv. not to many have shows 2 weeks after taping. is it just me or does that guy get way to excited, and  "hey hold that fish up for the camera" man how many times do you hear that. it is nice to see someone get that excited. must really love to fish. the dream job.
IF YOUR NOT GOING TO EAT IT DON'T KEEP IT !

Offline Muskie Nut

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2006, 01:28 AM »
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline slayn em

• IceShanty Rookie

Offline trapster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2006, 03:53 PM »
i see he is on the John Gillespie show all the time. wish i lived down that way, to me Gillespie outdoors is the best fishing show on tv. not to many have shows 2 weeks after taping. is it just me or does that guy get way to excited, and  "hey hold that fish up for the camera" man how many times do you hear that. it is nice to see someone get that excited. must really love to fish. the dream job.

Larry Smith is the real deal.  I've heard him speak at seminars.  The guy is on the water almost every day.
Shut up and fish.

Offline Big W

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2006, 09:12 PM »
Does anyone know of any guides ice or open water around Ashland, WI?

W
Big W

Offline bobfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2006, 01:49 PM »
Does anyone know of any guides ice or open water around Ashland, WI?

W

Call Anglers All in Ashland, good sport shop, guides on Chequamagon bay and area work out of there.  I believe it was Chris Beeksma that took us out fishing June smallmouth and pike and was real good.  Big time name, been listed as guide in In-Fisherman, and was great, fished two days, lots of fish.  Never ice fished up there, but these guys guide ice too

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.