Author Topic: New auger owners help.  (Read 571 times)

Offline codyp33

• Team IceShanty Regular
New auger owners help.
« on: Feb 15, 2015, 02:53 PM »
Got a brand new jiffy 4 stroke last month used it two days leaked out all its oil brought it back go a new one its it 4 or 5 time has under 200 hole on it and the power heads about to fall off I've learn how to deal with the leaking oil part that it has to be put down spark plug up but kinda sick of deal with these problems I'm looking for suggestions for the best new auger out there.

Offline IBfishing04

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: New auger owners help.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2015, 02:46 PM »
Had the same problem with my bran new pro 4 lite took mine back twice. 3rd time I returned it and went with the strikemaster lazer pro. Love it

Offline IBfishing04

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2015, 02:49 PM »
Had the same problem with my bran new pro 4 lite took mine back twice. 3rd time I returned it and went with the strikemaster lazer pro. Love it

Offline Fisherman 1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fish..the other white meat
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2015, 06:48 PM »
Got a brand new jiffy 4 stroke last month used it two days leaked out all its oil brought it back go a new one its it 4 or 5 time has under 200 hole on it and the power heads about to fall off I've learn how to deal with the leaking oil part that it has to be put down spark plug up but kinda sick of deal with these problems I'm looking for suggestions for the best new auger out there.
What do you mean the power heads about to fall off,  nuts and bolts loose or what?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.