Author Topic: Johnsons Cargo Systems??  (Read 2915 times)

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Johnsons Cargo Systems??
« on: Aug 28, 2017, 12:51 AM »
Anyone know what the deal is with the Johnsons Cargo Systems folks? Been waiting for their stuff to be back in stock since April and have sent multiple inquiries that have all gone unanswered. I really want to get their bucket racks and have them mounted and ready for this coming winter. Friend of mine really wants the bucket racks for his quad for deer season too.

Hope they are still going to be in business....looks like they are still a sponsor here...
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: Johnsons Cargo Systems??
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2017, 08:23 AM »
I don't see them listed on the list of sponsors. Go to the bottom of the page, or top, find 'sponsors', and click on it! I don't see them.
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline perchnut

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Love to catch those fatties....
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2017, 08:32 AM »
I bought their system last year, and initially it did take them a bit to get back to me, but then they shipped my stuff right out.  I think I reached out to them on Facebook as well. 

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2017, 10:06 AM »
Anyone know what the deal is with the Johnsons Cargo Systems folks? Been waiting for their stuff to be back in stock since April and have sent multiple inquiries that have all gone unanswered. I really want to get their bucket racks and have them mounted and ready for this coming winter. Friend of mine really wants the bucket racks for his quad for deer season too.

Hope they are still going to be in business....looks like they are still a sponsor here...
Try calling them @ (989) 795-2559    Good luck!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2017, 03:02 PM »
Yeah, I've left a couple of voicemails with them since April on the phone number they have listed (same one you referenced here).... but still no response.
Bummer....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Aug 28, 2017, 03:25 PM »
If you're on FB, or know someone who is, try contacting them that way.
https://www.facebook.com/Johnsons-Cargo-Systems-355230617832159/

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2017, 08:26 AM »
Good news!...finally got an email back from Johnson's Cargo Systems and they anticipate having the bucket racks available again in October. Will be watching their site closely and ordering them as soon as they are in stock.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Oct 04, 2017, 05:23 PM »
I read on here that they are going out of business!! If you want something, get it now!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.