Iceshanty Online Tourney Sponsored by
MarCum Technologies
Please visit the tourney sponsors

Author Topic: unclaimed prizes  (Read 2381 times)

Offline quickco

• Team IceShanty Regular
unclaimed prizes
« on: Mar 18, 2018, 04:56 PM »
just curious whats happening with the prizes left unclaimed. such a shame these guys gave up on it. I would gladly take that marcum off your hands lol.

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
Re: unclaimed prizes
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2018, 05:13 PM »
Place winners after 10 days is forfeited. Weekly drawing is redrawn the following Monday at 8PM EST.
Those who are brave are free ..

Offline IceholeHEN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2018, 07:56 AM »
just curious whats happening with the prizes left unclaimed. such a shame these guys gave up on it. I would gladly take that marcum off your hands lol.

x2
To catch them all…you gotta catch them small

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2018, 07:04 PM »

The weekly drawing for the forfeited prizes was just done.

A reminder time is running out for the place winners.

Offline capt.crappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2018, 06:13 AM »
Congrats on the flasher 1mofish ! Hard to believe someone didnt claim that prize  ???

Offline IceholeHEN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2018, 07:42 AM »
Congrats on the flasher 1mofish ! Hard to believe someone didnt claim that prize  ???

X2

Offline appleye

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2018, 01:29 PM »
X3  Still?
In the memory of "Team Lighting" Fish ON!
No one ever says,"Man that fish tastes small.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline fireplug

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Mar 21, 2018, 01:36 PM »
I was the winner of the Marcum. Unfortunately, I got to spend some quality time at the local hospital right after the drawing due to my 8 1/2 year old son taking a shovel to the face courtesy of his 7 year old sister (pure accident by both of their accounts).  I saw that I had won approximately 90 minutes after the deadline the following Monday. Congratulations to 1MoFish for winning.  Looking forward to next year's tournament!!!

p.s. Max the Destroyer is fine after the incident.
"Most men, regardless of cause or need, blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't."
John Wayne from "The Shootist"

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2018, 01:51 PM »
Place winners after 10 days is forfeited. Weekly drawing is redrawn the following Monday at 8PM EST.

Did you have to submit an entry to be in the forfeit drawing?

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2018, 03:30 PM »
Did you have to submit an entry to be in the forfeit drawing?

If a prize is unclaimed (forfeited) in the weekly draw it still goes by the original rules for the weekly drawings.

Offline IceholeHEN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Mar 21, 2018, 06:39 PM »
I was the winner of the Marcum. Unfortunately, I got to spend some quality time at the local hospital right after the drawing due to my 8 1/2 year old son taking a shovel to the face courtesy of his 7 year old sister (pure accident by both of their accounts).  I saw that I had won approximately 90 minutes after the deadline the following Monday. Congratulations to 1MoFish for winning.  Looking forward to next year's tournament!!!

Tough break, but hopefully your kids are okay.

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Mar 21, 2018, 08:15 PM »
If a prize is unclaimed (forfeited) in the weekly draw it still goes by the original rules for the weekly drawings.

Thanks!

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #12 on: Mar 22, 2018, 02:30 PM »

i am sorry for your loss,but glad the destroya is OK.i too didnt see post but was notified by a cherished iceshanty buddy, TIME2FISH mike  notified me which im blessed and grateful.i will be praying for a blessing for you too!
GOD BLESS
mo

LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #13 on: Mar 22, 2018, 02:56 PM »

Hats off to your sportsmanship fireplug. It's a tough break but I'm glad your son is ok and happy to see that you aren't dwelling on the loss. Congrats to 1MoFish
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline fireplug

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Mar 22, 2018, 07:53 PM »
i am sorry for your loss,but glad the destroya is OK.i too didnt see post but was notified by a cherished iceshanty buddy, TIME2FISH mike  notified me which im blessed and grateful.i will be praying for a blessing for you too!
GOD BLESS
mo
THANKS. Funny thing is, I notified ReubenPA about his winning the auger in the other big prize drawing as we have been friends since I moved to NY in 2007. He had no clue that he had won.  Enjoy the Marcum!!!
"Most men, regardless of cause or need, blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't."
John Wayne from "The Shootist"

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #15 on: Mar 24, 2018, 02:06 PM »
THANKS. Funny thing is, I notified ReubenPA about his winning the auger in the other big prize drawing as we have been friends since I moved to NY in 2007. He had no clue that he had won.  Enjoy the Marcum!!!
WOW SMALL WORLD REUBEN PA'S wife grew up near me it was a connection we made years ago.as for the flasher ive been letting the dominator use my vex and he was out fishing me greatly,so ive been pondering i e prayin' how to get another vex to stay competitive with the dominator ;) ;D :o as our finances were a lil stretched lately.so its an answered prayer which im humbly greatful for.
again GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.