Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679915 times)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #8040 on: Mar 01, 2021, 03:13 PM »
Thanks  might run over there tonight  She might have to try some on to find a size.  Also received a message that Fleet Farm may have some.

Find her size in  mens...womens ...and youth ...but be cognizant of the grams of insulation of the makes/models ..ie the youth Predator has less then the mens Predator .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8041 on: Mar 02, 2021, 02:02 AM »
Reeds has ice bibs/coats on clearance now too.

https://www.reedssports.com/ice-fishing/ice-apparel/ice-bibs-pants
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline MC_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8042 on: Mar 02, 2021, 07:16 AM »
Awesome, just grabbed a striker trekker jacket for 99 shipped. Been meaning to get a coat to go with my bibs for awhile. I never even wear a jacket since the climate bibs are so hot, but want the extra peace of mind just in case something goes wrong and I go for a swim

Offline OhhDam

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8043 on: Mar 03, 2021, 08:15 AM »
Colman stove 2 burner $44, almost half off at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-2000020943NP-Classic-Propane-Stove/dp/B00005OU9D

Offline jimc1965

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8044 on: Mar 03, 2021, 11:05 AM »
Check with your local Milwaukee tool dealers. Milwaukee is giving $100.00 off certain tools when you trade in a screwgun. Colony Hardware in Ridgefield, NJ is participating.

https://www.colonyhardware.com/files/sale-items/2021%20P1%20Trade%20In%20Flyer(1).pdf

Offline Jagger0502

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8045 on: Mar 04, 2021, 07:24 PM »
Dad- “Did I wait to long? Should I have set the hook? “ Me- “I am fairly certain fish don’t have hands....”

“GET EM!” - Scott Odonnell

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8046 on: Mar 04, 2021, 07:57 PM »
If it's too good to be true, it probably is! I'd be leery of a site selling a shack for $300 less than msrp. Dont be fooled by the PayPal either.

Offline wingnutty

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8047 on: Mar 04, 2021, 10:22 PM »
Has anyone ever bought from this site? Seems to have a lot of deals on popups

https://www.rdrstf.com/new-eskimo-fatfish-949-pop-up-portable-4-person-ice-fishing-shelter-red?msclkid=ddc9ab63a3c31aec4a93cb222bdb3397

Lol. Great way to separate yourself from your hard earned $

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8048 on: Mar 05, 2021, 05:12 AM »
Has anyone ever bought from this site? Seems to have a lot of deals on popups

https://www.rdrstf.com/new-eskimo-fatfish-949-pop-up-portable-4-person-ice-fishing-shelter-red?msclkid=ddc9ab63a3c31aec4a93cb222bdb3397
First of all and most important is there is no such address that they post on their site. Second of all no Phone number. Run Run away fast.
<===Lefty===

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8050 on: Mar 08, 2021, 02:01 PM »
I just ordered a Vexilar FL18 from Fleet Farm. They just got a few in stock. as of this morning, they had 13. Price is $389.99. Got a promo code MELISSA10 for 10% off. net price $350.99 with free shipping.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8052 on: Mar 08, 2021, 04:14 PM »
what's the difference between this battery and the HYPER lithium ion battery?

Should just be the new form factor.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8053 on: Mar 08, 2021, 04:27 PM »
Should just be the new form factor.
I'm sorry. please excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "new form factor"?

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8054 on: Mar 08, 2021, 05:05 PM »
I'm sorry. please excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "new form factor"?
Ridgid has several different batteries. They are all compatible with all of the tools, but there are some differences over time. There is Octane, which is supposed to communicate with Octane tools to provide higher peak current, and some have Bluetooth, which works with a phone app. They do seem to have some of the older ones with a larger form factor, because there are newer cells they can put in the newer batteries that have more energy per volume. I looked on line, and could not find any difference in specs between this and any other Ridgid battery that has a 4 AH spec, but what you really want to know is will it provide enough power to turn an auger. I have never found a way to be sure of this, but I do know 2 AH do not work reliably, and 9 AH works really well. I don't have any 4 AH batteries to try.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8055 on: Mar 08, 2021, 05:23 PM »
I would be careful with Ridgid ...they seem to be shifting gears ..I hear rumblings about the discontinuing  of the Octane line up.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8056 on: Mar 09, 2021, 04:40 AM »
what's the difference between this battery and the HYPER lithium ion battery?
just read the complete description. they say that it is 10% lighter and more compact than the Hyper. ALSO, this is a great deal cuz the same battery in just the 2 pack is $168. BTW, if you plan on going to the store to get this deal, just an FYI, the store does not necessarily have the online deals in the store. What I do is order it online and free pick up at store. stupid policy
Better still!  sign up for a HD credit card and get another $25 off! Just have to remember that you are limited to a max of 3 credit cards. I just had to cancel 2 accounts. net $74 before sales tax

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8057 on: Mar 09, 2021, 08:58 AM »
just read the complete description. they say that it is 10% lighter and more compact than the Hyper. ALSO, this is a great deal cuz the same battery in just the 2 pack is $168. BTW, if you plan on going to the store to get this deal, just an FYI, the store does not necessarily have the online deals in the store. What I do is order it online and free pick up at store. stupid policy
Better still!  sign up for a HD credit card and get another $25 off! Just have to remember that you are limited to a max of 3 credit cards. I just had to cancel 2 accounts. net $74 before sales tax

Also, batteries not purchased in kits are not eligible for LSA. Buying it with a charger counts as a kit.

Offline ICEHOLE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • INSTAGRAM: MATTACHUSETTS
« Reply #8058 on: Mar 09, 2021, 12:19 PM »
Do yourself a favor and skip over the 4ah..
i have 4 of them, mostly useless IMO
I have the 9 it was the answer to my drill problems
or pm me for a good deal on 4ah  ;)

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8059 on: Mar 12, 2021, 09:35 AM »
got a response directly from HD. they say that the Hyper Lithium battery has a high grade cell whereas this is a starter kit. so, without the charger and case, the 2 batteries cost $168 and no longer a starter kit. The batteries are the same in both cases. So, what does this higher grade cell mean as far  as durability, life expectancy and delivering power as compared with the Hyper lithium cells? I have the 4.0 hyper Lithium battery and have no problem drilling 6" and 7" holes.

Offline On The Lam

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8060 on: Mar 12, 2021, 10:50 AM »
Not a deal, per se, but a heads-up...I see Scheels has Clam Silkies back in stock.  These have been a tad hard to find at times, so might be a good time to stock up.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8061 on: Mar 12, 2021, 11:14 AM »
Its back with free shipping Blains

Open an account/sign up for Emails receive a $10 coupon code ..$110 bucks off w/discount..have to add a promo deal item

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1138238-milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-18v-1-2-hammer-drill-kit.html

https://www.farmandfleet.com/promo-deal/?offerID=4207

Offline mcully

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8062 on: Mar 12, 2021, 12:36 PM »
Not a great deal but if any of you order directly from Slider fishing watch the shipping. it autofill's with a charged rate yet the free shipping can be clicked on above it. That prompt talks about "international" and makes it look like it's only for international. Just did my spring order and noticed it and saved shipping fees.

Offline perchslappinmy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8063 on: Mar 12, 2021, 02:35 PM »
Its back with free shipping Blains
That $100 off doesn't apply to the 2804 drill, it applies to your following purchase.  I was hoping it came off the price of the drill but it doesn't. I just called to check.

Open an account/sign up for Emails receive a $10 coupon code ..$110 bucks off w/discount..have to add a promo deal item

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1138238-milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-18v-1-2-hammer-drill-kit.html

https://www.farmandfleet.com/promo-deal/?offerID=4207

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #8064 on: Mar 14, 2021, 07:50 PM »
Not a great deal but if any of you order directly from Slider fishing watch the shipping. it autofill's with a charged rate yet the free shipping can be clicked on above it. That prompt talks about "international" and makes it look like it's only for international. Just did my spring order and noticed it and saved shipping fees.
And they're made in america hot damn!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8065 on: Mar 15, 2021, 02:44 PM »

RED ALERT  Farm and Fleet now has Vexilar FL-8SE for 227.00

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8066 on: Mar 15, 2021, 02:51 PM »

RED ALERT  Farm and Fleet now has Vexilar FL-6SE for 227.00

link

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8067 on: Mar 15, 2021, 03:04 PM »

I don't remember how to do a link       WI Store in Madison  FL-8SE

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8068 on: Mar 15, 2021, 03:13 PM »

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia